Most Painful Injury?

3 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I accidentally sliced my finger open by opening a can of dog food once. Somehow my finger slid across the lid and it was painful AF and bled a lot đŸ˜«

I'm sorry that happened. I was washing a drinking glass in the sink and it busted and shattered slicing a huge cut into my knuckle above my index finger on my right hand. It bled for a while. I went to a clinic to see if I needed stitches. But no. It was just *****. 

• Mod
1 minute ago, Terminated said:

I'm sorry that happened. I was washing a drinking glass in the sink and it busted and shattered slicing a huge cut into my knuckle above my index finger on my right hand. It bled for a while. I went to a clinic to see if I needed stitches. But no. It was just *****. 

Oh no! Glad you didn't have to get stitches.

The most painful injury I've ever had is when I dislocated my knee in the g*rls locker room in highschool!

OMG! it was the worst! 

They had low seats by the lockers and leave it to me to find the design flaw! All I did was spin around super fast because I forgot som*thing in locker, and my knee caught the corner of the seat and popped it right out! I was laughing on the ground, until I tried to get up! that's when he pain kicked in and knew som*thing was wrong. I just didn't fall on my a** like a fool..I did damage! 

Lets not talk about when they had to put it back in place at the hospital or how awkward it was be carted out through the gym and the whole next PE class clapped and wish me well. I was like "Can't ya'll just take me through the back doors?!?!?"

I was known afterwards too! "Oh you're the girl that got hurt in the locker room" UGH! little ole' me being pushed into he spotlight. I wanted to change schools or just drop out LMAO! But the spotlight ended come the following year. I was old news. 

To this day, I have troubles with my knee. Mostly if I over use it but nothing a ibuprofen couldn't fix. 

• Mod
1 hour ago, MysticDawn said:

The most painful injury I've ever had is when I dislocated my knee in the g*rls locker room in highschool!

OMG! it was the worst! 

They had low seats by the lockers and leave it to me to find the design flaw! All I did was spin around super fast because I forgot som*thing in locker, and my knee caught the corner of the seat and popped it right out! I was laughing on the ground, until I tried to get up! that's when he pain kicked in and knew som*thing was wrong. I just didn't fall on my a** like a fool..I did damage! 

Lets not talk about when they had to put it back in place at the hospital or how awkward it was be carted out through the gym and the whole next PE class clapped and wish me well. I was like "Can't ya'll just take me through the back doors?!?!?"

I was known afterwards too! "Oh you're the girl that got hurt in the locker room" UGH! little ole' me being pushed into he spotlight. I wanted to change schools or just drop out LMAO! But the spotlight ended come the following year. I was old news. 

To this day, I have troubles with my knee. Mostly if I over use it but nothing a ibuprofen couldn't fix. 

Oh man. I'm so sorry that happened 😬

• Heart 1

I massively sprained my ankle in highschool. I was on crutches for a few weeks, had u**y bruising and swelling halfway up my calf. To this day I call it my bum ankle because it still gives me problems. When compared to my other ankle, it still looks "swollen" or slightly fatter. I have to crack it a few times a day because it gets a real tight / stiff feeling and that feeling only goes away when I crack it. It gives out on me occasionally and I've had to have physical therapy a few times on it from re-tweaking the injury.

• Mod
3 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I massively sprained my ankle in highschool. I was on crutches for a few weeks, had u**y bruising and swelling halfway up my calf. To this day I call it my bum ankle because it still gives me problems. When compared to my other ankle, it still looks "swollen" or slightly fatter. I have to crack it a few times a day because it gets a real tight / stiff feeling and that feeling only goes away when I crack it. It gives out on me occasionally and I've had to have physical therapy a few times on it from re-tweaking the injury.

How awful 😕

• Star 1

5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

That's horrible

It happened when I was little like 4th grade.

It’s very very common injury in the south and especially Texas. That’s why we didn’t even take me to the hospital. Parents here just treat it as a lesson to wear shoes and you get to crawl around till it heals. Lol. I only know it was 3rd since 1) the nerve endings are gone hence no feels in feet 2) we had a scout handbook and the pictures matched my wounds 

watching that heal naturally was some real body horror movie stuff. 

bright side is I can just f around on those burning coal or lego challenges dancing or strolling around real slow and everyone things I’m enlightened or whatever 

• Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Anna Chandler said:

It happened when I was little like 4th grade.

It’s very very common injury in the south and especially Texas. That’s why we didn’t even take me to the hospital. Parents here just treat it as a lesson to wear shoes and you get to crawl around till it heals. Lol. I only know it was 3rd since 1) the nerve endings are gone hence no feels in feet 2) we had a scout handbook and the pictures matched my wounds 

watching that heal naturally was some real body horror movie stuff. 

bright side is I can just f around on those burning coal or lego challenges dancing or strolling around real slow and everyone things I’m enlightened or whatever 

Honestly I would do that too lol

• Star 1