Favorite Toy

13 minutes ago, Keaton Astro said:

What was your favorite toy? 

0BCE8E1E-110C-4427-8BD8-9E8F8CEBBCC6.jpeg.26709b502234aad3bda0a7d89ba7e504.jpeg

Mine was this Furby with the pink fur, the person that got it for me had to go on a full on mission through h**l to get it.

I got one for my daughter back in 2014. She hated it. She said it creeped her out and that she didn't like how it looked at her. My ex wife threw it out. 

23 hours ago, Terminated said:

I got one for my daughter back in 2014. She hated it. She said it creeped her out and that she didn't like how it looked at her. My ex wife threw it out. 

It blows my mind that you can easily list off the date like this. I’ve noticed that this is som*thing that Onision does as well. I have aphantasia so it’s pretty much impossible for me - my brain is like a computer with no screen. 😕

I also had a furby. I loved it... I'd bring it to class, but one time I hid it in my locker and it kept talking and making noise 🙄 The teacher asked who's thing that was, and I put my hand up. Went to turn it off...

eventually I carried it with me to hang out with my friends 😂 ... uh well that didn't go down too well... the furby went rolling down one of the hills and was like "weeeeeeee" then afterwards, it obviously was broken...it was going off all sorts of crazy...this dude was like "I'll fix it for you" omg I had such a crush on him. I was like OK, then dropped it again. 😆 So I said nevermind...

Ah...so ended up removing the battery... cool story bro, it ended up in my closet and sometimes I still thought I could hear it laugh or some thing 😳

4 hours ago, Definitely_different said:

baking GIF

best toy ever! 

Oh man 🤣 my little bro jammed a fake spatula in mine. Never worked again. 

• Blank 1
  • Star 1
  • Funny 3

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I also had a furby. I loved it... I'd bring it to class, but one time I hid it in my locker and it kept talking and making noise 🙄 The teacher asked who's thing that was, and I put my hand up. Went to turn it off...

eventually I carried it with me to hang out with my friends 😂 ... uh well that didn't go down too well... the furby went rolling down one of the hills and was like "weeeeeeee" then afterwards, it obviously was broken...it was going off all sorts of crazy...this dude was like "I'll fix it for you" omg I had such a crush on him. I was like OK, then dropped it again. 😆 So I said nevermind...

Ah...so ended up removing the battery... cool story bro, it ended up in my closet and sometimes I still thought I could hear it laugh or some thing 😳

Oh man 🤣 my little bro jammed a fake spatula in mine. Never worked again. 

I’m cracking up, this was a top tier story, particularly the “weeeeeee” part because I know exactly what you’re referring to. 🤣 

I’m glad it wasn’t just me that had a seemingly unhealthy attachment to their furby. 

It’s so weird that you mention having suspicions about your furby because I also had this furby game called ‘Find Furby’ which would sometimes self activate and you’d suddenly hear “Party!” or like, “Doo Bee Doo!”. Honestly terrifying.

51529E1C-4A62-4D46-B19D-A6616771BD22.thumb.jpeg.e437cdf590c941d306da67eeba50da71.jpeg

You might have had a crush for other reasons idk but I definitely would’ve crushed hard on someone purely based on the fact that they offered to fix my furby.

I’m just now noticing that there appears to be a woman in lingerie in the background of my first furby photo…umm…! That’s not my photo! d***g.

• Star 1

3 minutes ago, Keaton Astro said:

I’m cracking up, this was a top tier story, particularly the “weeeeeee” part because I know exactly what you’re referring to. 🤣 

I’m glad it wasn’t just me that had a seemingly unhealthy attachment to their furby. 

It’s so weird that you mention having suspicions about your furby because I also had this furby game called ‘Find Furby’ which would sometimes self activate and you’d suddenly hear “Party!” or like, “Doo Bee Doo!”. Honestly terrifying.

51529E1C-4A62-4D46-B19D-A6616771BD22.thumb.jpeg.e437cdf590c941d306da67eeba50da71.jpeg

You might have had a crush for other reasons idk but I definitely would’ve crushed hard on someone purely based on the fact that they offered to fix my furby.

I’m just now noticing that there appears to be a woman in lingerie in the background of my first furby photo…umm…! That’s not my photo! d***g.

I think its a barbie? 😂 Maybe?

Yes! Thank you for relating. Seriously? That does sound like the creepiest furby. But they were. I wonder if I should purchase one again though 🤣🤔

Like I was so into this alien like talking friend or som*thing 👀 I believe I placed it at the dinner table a few times. My parents were like "what are you...eh forget about it". 🤣 Well, the dude would always pick on me...not mean but just dumb little things...and when he said "I'll fix it for you" I was like 😱  and it just dropped out of my hands as I was handing it to him 🤣 so I was just too nervous and was like nevermind, bye. &

Weeeeeee! 🤣 It had no battery but I seriously kept thinking I could still hear it 😆

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I think its a barbie? 😂 Maybe?

Yes! Thank you for relating. Seriously? That does sound like the creepiest furby. But they were. I wonder if I should purchase one again though 🤣🤔

Like I was so into this alien like talking friend or som*thing 👀 I believe I placed it at the dinner table a few times. My parents were like "what are you...eh forget about it". 🤣 Well, the dude would always pick on me...not mean but just dumb little things...and when he said "I'll fix it for you" I was like 😱  and it just dropped out of my hands as I was handing it to him 🤣 so I was just too nervous and was like nevermind, bye. &

Weeeeeee! 🤣 It had no battery but I seriously kept thinking I could still hear it 😆

Giant barbie! 🤣

Did you know that they also released a Gizmo version? I had this one also, not ashamed of my fixation at all! It looks like this:

73490AA8-8DB3-43CD-8AFD-F24085B26C73.jpeg.3d2e4dc1e7b3fbd83871b71afd66e541.jpeg

I was just thinking about your story and it reminded me of this song called ‘Brand New Toy’. So, just to incriminate myself further, here are the lyrics below: 

I want a brand new toy
Cos this one is broken
I want a brand new toy
This one is choking me 

Zipper catches skin
Elevator goes down
You are my favourite sin
In your river I dr*wn 

Hey girl whatcha doin' tonight
Shall I come over and break your heart... 

All over this town
My reputation has failed
But if you carry a cross now baby
I guess you’re gonna get nailed 

You stick a knife in my heart
Every time I feel your sweet caress
I’m on my knees to the blessed virgin
Every time that you lift your dress 

Shall I come over and break your heart... 

I want a brand new toy 

Zipper catches skin
Elevator goes down
You are my favourite sin
In your river I...

Hey girl what you're doin' tonight
Shall I come over and break your heart? 

With my brand new toy
I want a brand new toy
You be my brand new toy
I'll be your brand new toy

NOT RELEVANT! 🤣

• Star 1

40 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Like I was so into this alien like talking friend or som*thing 👀 I believe I placed it at the dinner table a few times. My parents were like "what are you...eh forget about it". 🤣

This is so relatable it hurts me. I also had an alien phase.

Fun fact, the goo aliens would stick to the ceiling if you threw them up there…

5589D04C-9C18-40C0-87AD-60485D22F3F0.jpeg.7a6ec20c23a2dfc9418a9ac91b06bbb0.jpeg

There was also a long-standing rumor that if you stuck two together by their backs they would pro-create.

CB745C7F-7B17-4B92-911C-60C55CB3BA4C.thumb.jpeg.158c81062c77f15f98be25613ee802e8.jpeg

• Star 1

32 minutes ago, Keaton Astro said:

Giant barbie! 🤣

Did you know that they also released a Gizmo version? I had this one also, not ashamed of my fixation at all! It looks like this:

73490AA8-8DB3-43CD-8AFD-F24085B26C73.jpeg.3d2e4dc1e7b3fbd83871b71afd66e541.jpeg

I was just thinking about your story and it reminded me of this song called ‘Brand New Toy’. So, just to incriminate myself further, here are the lyrics below: 

I want a brand new toy
Cos this one is broken
I want a brand new toy
This one is choking me 

Zipper catches skin
Elevator goes down
You are my favourite sin
In your river I dr*wn 

Shall I come over and break your heart... 

All over this town
My reputation has failed
But if you carry a cross now baby
I guess you’re gonna get nailed 

You stick a knife in my heart
Every time I feel your sweet caress
I’m on my knees to the blessed virgin
Every time that you lift your dress 

Shall I come over and break your heart... 

I want a brand new toy 

Zipper catches skin
Elevator goes down
You are my favourite sin
In your river I...

Hey girl what you're doin' tonight
Shall I come over and break your heart? 

With my brand new toy
I want a brand new toy
You be my brand new toy
I'll be your brand new toy

NOT RELEVANT! 🤣

Awww I did not know that 🥺🤣 a must listen for me!!

7 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

My favorite toy is hidden in the nightstand next to my bed 😂 oh not that kind? Well... I have a baby Yoda plush, he’s looking adorable chilling on my shelf

🤣 Oh I was totally thinking Grogu. 💕

16 minutes ago, Keaton Astro said:

This is so relatable it hurts me. I also had an alien phase.

Fun fact, the goo aliens would stick to the ceiling if you threw them up there…

5589D04C-9C18-40C0-87AD-60485D22F3F0.jpeg.7a6ec20c23a2dfc9418a9ac91b06bbb0.jpeg

There was also a long-standing rumor that if you stuck two together by their backs they would pro-create.

CB745C7F-7B17-4B92-911C-60C55CB3BA4C.thumb.jpeg.158c81062c77f15f98be25613ee802e8.jpeg

I must find these 👀

Skate Flip GIF by Blaklist Fingerboards

I'm an idjiot! I was walking around (I couldn't sleep) looking at toys, board games, and then... BAM. I didn't even know they still had tech decks around, so I just now bought 2 of the blind decks. 😳💕

• Heart 1

Some that I remember playing with ALOT.  I really loved those flat little puppies and kittens, I could spend hours playing with them...I wonder why they made them look like they'd been ran over 🤔 😅

I loved my Megadrive, did anyone ever play a game called Haunting Starring Polterguy? I've just remembered it existed, I used to play that all the time ha. 

20211006_094400.thumb.jpg.a2cdbf6bcaf1499d1a087e63f499f218.jpg20211006_094422.thumb.jpg.6965b2e219dbe3ae77d490e4e7861d16.jpg20211006_094502.thumb.jpg.7615797e9c29aff42e2b80cb896ab0d7.jpg20211006_094442.thumb.jpg.911e1b1dd534b35abee982543617bd38.jpg20211006_094341.thumb.jpg.161bd9a6d260d29bd3b0bab9b8cbd854.jpg

• Star 1