I feel free! LGBTQ POST

13 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

I’ve been exploring my non binary aspect of my life. I wanted to do som*thing I’ve wanted to do for a long time and that is cut my hair. All my life I’ve been told long hair is beauty and only that: thats far from the truth. Beauty lies within our creative self expression. So do what you want, get the hair cut, wear the button up, BE YOU! 

Let that flag fly baby! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

5F4CFAED-4E10-4CBB-B359-0AC9B5D8B1C3.jpeg

Lovely message! ❤💕 looking amazing!! Love to you & hugs!! 🤗

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

I’ve been exploring my non binary aspect of my life. I wanted to do som*thing I’ve wanted to do for a long time and that is cut my hair. All my life I’ve been told long hair is beauty and only that: thats far from the truth. Beauty lies within our creative self expression. So do what you want, get the hair cut, wear the button up, BE YOU! 

Let that flag fly baby! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

5F4CFAED-4E10-4CBB-B359-0AC9B5D8B1C3.jpeg

You look lovely! Go you! 🌈

• Heart 1

• Elites

When you feel good you look good! I’m glad you went for it and living to your true self. Who knows you may be an inspiration to someone without even knowing. I definitely miss my short hair.

7 hours ago, Onision said:

It’s weird… you mentioned LGBT allies… imagine being someone who is not an ally like… what would the point be?

Happy healthy people are a good thing.

Sadly a lot of people like my dad aren’t allies. My dad has a lot of those micro aggressions towards LGBT people. It’s like what purpose does that serve you? Are you that self conscious about your own self you have to point out the outward appearance or ***uality of others? 

It’s crazy how people go nuts over it like.. how does me being non binary hurt you? It hurts your agenda, it hurts your cookie cutter way of life: but you know, boo hoo 😂💕💕

56 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

Sadly a lot of people like my dad aren’t allies. My dad has a lot of those micro aggressions towards LGBT people.

That's sad to hear. Are his reasons religious?

I ask because that's a common problem. I hope it isn't. I hope he can get over his issues and just love you as you are and not what he wants you to be.