If you could have ANY job, what would it be?

Admin

I kinda wonder, if you could do anything for a living, what would you do?

Me personally? It's a really hard question... like what allows you to live your life, but also do som*thing that motivates you every day and gives you a sense of purpose?

For me it's hard to say what that is... and I'm wondering what it is for you...

work perfect loops GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I would LOVE to draw for a living. I really really enjoy the commissions I do get, and I love making products for my store. When I have the time and energy to do either. I work full time and do school full time at once. So doing another full time thing on top can be a bit much sometimes. 

Art is….not a stable dream at all. Even if you are talented it’s not sustainable and you’re really at the mercy of luck and other people.   So my more realistic goal is to get into som*thing stable to fund the projects I want to do where I have a chance of finding a 4 day work week. I went back to school for medical coding. And it’s pretty okay so far. Would recommend if you’re morbidly curious about medical stuff but too squeamish to do med school. It’s very much diet med school lol

Edited by Anna Chandler
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod

A job where I can rescue animals from any horrible situation they're in. I'm passionate about the safety of animals and I would make sure they're taken care of. I wish I thought of this after graduating high school. I'm not really passionate about anything else and I'm over dealing with people lol

• Star 1

Besides counseling...probably...

Travel documentarian. I have Anthony Bourdain dreams. Experience other cultures, try to do som*thing good for the people, & places I go. Learn more, have viewers learn more. I know it's unrealistic, I could never reach his level. 🕯 💕

anthony bourdain i think itll be a long time before we see his kind again GIF by The Orchard Films

But...Then eventually when I feel I've done my best with everything...just go to space & live on a ship watching over earth like 👀 hey guys. 🌟

• Heart 1

• Elites

I wouldn’t mind being a beta video game tester. I need to expand my gaming options and I enjoy most every game format. And to think my opinion could help developer’s final product I think it’d be cool. As long as I didn’t have to go to a headquarters to test and just play wherever I’m at most of the time would be absolutely premium.

• Heart 2

19 hours ago, Onision said:

I kinda wonder, if you could do anything for a living, what would you do?

I always secretly wanted to be a p*orn star and get paid to sleep with the hottest women on camera. There I said it. I mean damn, p*orn stars like Katrina Jade, Riley Reid, Mandy Muse, Karlee Grey, Valentina Nappi, Ivy Lebelle, Eva Lovia, Kyler Quinn and Gina Valentina are pretty hard to pass up if they ever offered it.