The Latest Onision Rumor

Admin

So someone wrote me last night asking if they could ask (ha) about the latest Onision rumor but… no reply… yet, so I’m just wondering what rumors you all hear?

Imagine a guy who does pretty much nothing and goes pretty much nowhere all day everyday… how does a person who stays away from people and trouble, somehow wind up being everywhere and doing everything?

Humans have been making up stuff for thousands of years, hence why we have thousands of religions, and yes, the Anti-O’s are another religion.

Imagine how creepy it is to know while you do nothing all day, someone is out there, spreading crazy ideas about your boring life.

The Office No GIF

• Heart 1

• Mod

Was it my question? I deleted what I was going to ask because I thought it would be a dumb question lol. I'll just go ahead and tell you. So someone said they saw you with a woman at the movie theater when you went to see Old and they said it looked like you were on a date. They described the person as a short Mexican woman and now the Anti-O's are saying you gr***ed that one girl who goes by the username of Candy-Savvy or however it's spelled and are now dating her. Obviously that's not true so I was going to ask if the person who went to see the movie with was your friend McFly. I thought that would be a dumb question because it doesn't matter who you went to see a movie with. I just wanted to confirm who it was for myself and after I read about that rumor, that's who I figured it was.

• Mod
9 minutes ago, Onision said:

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

I feel like denying that rumor would only give them more information on my personal life... but I suppose I have to point out that I don't even remember who CandySavvy is????

She was a fan back when you had a Patreon but apparently she was under age back then. I remember talking to her a few times but didn't even know how old she was.

• Mod
1 minute ago, Definitely_different said:

Well I’ve not heard or seen any rumors about you in a long time but then again I don’t follow social media or much of anything where people do drama. 

I read about it on Twitter. Sometimes I look at the replies under his posts and I need to stop doing that because they're never good. 

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

She was a fan back when you had a Patreon but apparently she was under age back then. I remember talking to her a few times but didn't even know how old she was.

Again, I don't remember this person. I don't think people understand that I've encountered THOUSANDS of patrons and TENS OF THOUSANDS of "fans" so it's difficult to know who anyone is talking about unless they're a top poster to this forum or highly active in Discord VC - I just don't bother to remember most people because why would I?

• Heart 1

• Mod
4 minutes ago, Onision said:

Again, I don't remember this person. I don't think people understand that I've encountered THOUSANDS of patrons and TENS OF THOUSANDS of "fans" so it's difficult to know who anyone is talking about unless they're a top poster to this forum or highly active in Discord VC - I just don't bother to remember most people because why would I?

Yeah I get you. This whole thing is stupid. I swear the Anti-O's are obsessed with the idea of you gr***ing someone. Bunch of gr*ss, weird freaks lol

• Heart 1

Yeah, I admit I saw some Anti O haters trying to make a huge deal of you going to the movies with someone they were convinced you had gr***ed.... what they said was based on absolutely NOTHING yet all the Anti Os were all over it like flies on sh!t 💩

It pretty much disgusts me how they are trying to find any way to dis you. Literally ANY WAY they can, they will make crap up. 

They need to get a life 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Yeah I get you. This whole thing is stupid. I swear the Anti-O's are obsessed with the idea of you gr***ing someone. Bunch of gr*ss, weird freaks lol

As we established, people who are part of the "We don't like Onision" group are a cult - a cult is synonymous with people who cannot understand basic facts, ignore obvious evidence & believe what they do because they want to, and that's it. No reality/truth required.

• Heart 1

When the literal police, and the literal FBI wind up making a statement clearly pointing out that what you believe, what you stated, was invalid and not indicative of som*thing you implied it was - well, more proof you live in a made up world, and now oppose trained professionals on what did and did not happen.

Reality checks are incompatible with cult members.

Just now, t*rminated said:

I went on Reddit to see if you had any supporters on there. Nope. That door is closed. It's a huge hornet's nest of Anti-O's. If you want to read up on claims being made. Look no further. 

Yes, crazy cult people starting groups to spread their cult theories about a dude who plays video games, works and posts to this website the majority of his time.

So scaaaary.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yes, crazy cult people starting groups to spread their cult theories about a dude who plays video games, works and posts to this website the majority of his time.

So scaaaary.

It really disgusts me that they're involving your k***s in some of these discussions. They're a bunch of little a*ssholes dreaming up sh*it. One person is saying one thing and the other idiot is just accepting it as a fact. All beliefs are the affirmation of a claim, and thus carry a burden of proof. None of these people have presented any undeniable evidence that you are guilty of these things. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the one guy cooked up a story just to stir up sh*it and said "Oh, you know that guy Onision. He m**dered his girlfriend and buried her in his back yard." AND THEY'D ALL BELIEVE IT!  Because it's adding fuel to fire and these idiots WANT to believe You're the bad guy. It reminds me of this scene from "Last Action Hero".

Yeah...this is mind numbing. I've seen enough, very much poisioned, It went to a it could've been "Em, to Mcfly", but then they said it wasn't either of them. Then they said the WOMAN appeared to be in her early-mid 20s. But still a solid "lead". 🤣 Oh, but they talked to one of your friends to confirm all of this. 🙄 This was not productive for me at all, this just served what its always served. Nothing. They're clearly bored, have no life, so they stick on you. They can't think "oh, if the roles were reversed I doubt I could even handle that, if these youtubers did this to me, if corporations did this to me, if keyboard mobs were typing lies, h***ssing, screenshotting for their unhealthy imagination, if that scummy failure of a journalist did this to me"... they couldn't walk a second in your shoes. I'm so sorry, dude. 😔

Oh

Guess IT WAS ME, I'm the person. Did you people not see my awesome red mask? Especially you, ticket guy. & the rest of you can fess up too for tagging along. 🤣

I Did It Fitness GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Mod
10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Yeah...this is mind numbing. I've seen enough, very much poisioned, It went to a it could've been "Em, to Mcfly", but then they said it wasn't either of them. Then they said the WOMAN appeared to be in her early-mid 20s. But still a solid "lead". 🤣 Oh, but they talked to one of your friends to confirm all of this. 🙄 This was not productive for me at all, this just served what its always served. Nothing. They're clearly bored, have no life, so they stick on you. They can't think "oh, if the roles were reversed I doubt I could even handle that, if these youtubers did this to me, if corporations did this to me, if keyboard mobs were typing lies, h***ssing, screenshotting for their unhealthy imagination, if that scummy failure of a journalist did this to me"... they couldn't walk a second in your shoes. I'm so sorry, dude. 😔

Oh

Guess IT WAS ME, I'm the person. Did you people not see my awesome red mask? Especially you, ticket guy. & the rest of you can fess up too for tagging along. 🤣

I Did It Fitness GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Wait really? I didn't even know you guys were friends IRL lol

• Star 1

• Mod
28 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

In your Twitter replies there are people saying you use fake accounts to reply to the haters and I think that’s a silly rumor they think they know for sure is true. 1. There’s literally no proof of that and 2. I can’t picture you doing that..

I've been accused of being one of those fake accounts. Every time someone replied to me saying, "Ok Greg," I would just be like 🙄. First of all, his name is James now and second, how are you this delusional? 

• Star 1

• Elites
6 hours ago, paperandsky said:

In your Twitter replies there are people saying you use fake accounts to reply to the haters and I think that’s a silly rumor they think they know for sure is true. 1. There’s literally no proof of that and 2. I can’t picture you doing that..

Don’t you know we’re all James sock accounts? Like no way he has actual fans pshh 

latest rumor I’ve seen and it’s kinda hard to miss when they’ve been going on and on under every twitter post of yours ranting about you being a blunt/ rude/ odd person. Like uhmmm did u forget who you were talking to? James almost never holds back sorry if you take it a certain way and his original name was Mr. Odd like come on now.. Obviously som*thing outside of that got this chick in her feelings and she’s claiming to join “her g*rls” aka the evil exes of Scott Pilgrim, in the righteous anti movement. Like you were a mod... it’s not nothing special -no offense mods lul- but most of it was meaningless junk even more so than the typical anti regurgitation. Almost every convo she posted of talking to James his reply’s were dry asf. 

I guess everyone has a story they just *have to* put out there 🙄 

I wanted to reply directly to them but I’ve learned talking to those people is absolutely pointless.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Leaf_ said:

Don’t you know we’re all James sock accounts? Like no way he has actual fans pshh 

latest rumor I’ve seen and it’s kinda hard to miss when they’ve been going on and on under every twitter post of yours ranting about you being a blunt/ rude/ odd person. Like uhmmm did u forget who you were talking to? James almost never holds back sorry if you take it a certain way and his original name was Mr. Odd like come on now.. Obviously som*thing outside of that got this chick in her feelings and she’s claiming to join “her g*rls” aka the evil exes of Scott Pilgrim, in the righteous anti movement. Like you were a mod... it’s not nothing special -no offense mods lul- but most of it was meaningless junk even more so than the typical anti regurgitation. Almost every convo she posted of talking to James his reply’s were dry asf. 

I guess everyone has a story they just *have to* put out there 🙄 

I wanted to reply directly to them but I’ve learned talking to those people is absolutely pointless.

I know who you’re talking about, I saw the same replies. She was sharing screenshots of him telling her thank you and claiming it was sick because she was 20 (there’s literally nothing wrong with that, you were 20 and all he said was thank you.. I was like okayyyy?). That is if we’re talking about the same person. She was also sharing other screenshots that showed nothing and I was trying to figure out what she was trying to show.. I’m still confused, lol.

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, Onision said:

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Life be dumb sometimes.

Onision. Just sing this song when life gets you down. 

"I need you to unfluster. We will proceed when you are centered. We're going to sing a song. Here we go. The magic of Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim's West Side Story, I feel Pretty." - Jack Nicholson

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that att**ctive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running
And dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

Have you met my good friend Maria
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock

She thinks she's in love
She thinks she's in Spain
She isn't in love
She's merely insane

It must be the heat
Or some rare disease
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas

Keep away from her
Send for Chino
This is not the Maria we know
Modest and pure
Polite and refined
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!

Miss America, Miss America, speech!
Miss America, bravo, speech!

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee
Should be organized to honour me

I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign

See the pretty girl in that mirror there
(What mirror, where?)
Who can that att**ctive girl be?
(Which, what, where, whom?)

Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

Edited by Terminated
  • Blank 1

On 8/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Terminated said:

I went on Reddit to see if you had any supporters on there. Nope. That door is closed. It's a huge hornet's nest of Anti-O's. If you want to read up on claims being made. Look no further. 

Yeah, people on there take screenshots of what people post on here and talk about it. Just an FYI. I just saw one on Twitter.

• Star 1

48 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Yeah, people on there take screenshots of what people post on here and talk about it. Just an FYI. I just saw one on Twitter.

Must be why I'm getting requests. 😂 Oh, Cyber st*lking & h***ssment isn't cool. 😕 Do they even understand that it can make a person even more unwell, and sometimes it can very much end in a sad way...I guess they're all heartless a-holes.

• Star 2