Karen?

I work in customer service. I am well versed in the ways of the Karen. Still prefer them over the Bobs. Which is the deadlier more persistent male version. 

and I will take a million Karen’s over the couple who explained to me in painful detail just how they conceived (*** acts included) when I congratulated them on the pregnancy. I really didn’t need the step by step tutorial thanks….

DF061BC4-BBF8-416B-8929-09B7907D58AA.jpeg

• Star 1

16 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

I work in customer service. I am well versed in the ways of the Karen. Still prefer them over the Bobs. Which is the deadlier more persistent male version. 

and I will take a million Karen’s over the couple who explained to me in painful detail just how they conceived (*** acts included) when I congratulated them on the pregnancy. I really didn’t need the step by step tutorial thanks….

DF061BC4-BBF8-416B-8929-09B7907D58AA.jpeg

I thought they were Kevins...
Fail Season 5 GIF by The Office

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Onision said:

I thought they were Kevins...
Fail Season 5 GIF by The Office

Kevins are loud idiots. Bob’s are more manipulative. 

Two examples from legit this morning:

Kevin: (over mask policy) I know my rights! COVID is hoax. My body my choice!! Screee

Bob: look I’m gonna level with you (then very loudly) I have c*ncer and the only reason I want that design of hat is so I can get BURIED in it. Are you really not willing to help me at all? 

• Star 1

I know one. Unfortunately. I don’t like her.

6 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

I know one. Unfortunately. I don’t like her.

I also know a male Karen. He’s just like a female Karen, except male. The type of people that get kicked out of stores for refusing to wear a mask.