"I fu*cked up" moment?

Have you ever been in that moment when you just come out and say to your gf/ bf, friend, or family member that's chewing you out, that you "fu*cked up" and made a mistake so they'll lay off?

Edited by Terminated

So is this “ yeah I legit f***ed up my bad” 

or “this relationship is more important to me than my desire to be right so …yes dear” 

Cause I’ve had both moments. Lol. First Is hard for me but I’m getting better at it. Second one is super easy for me since I get a ton of practice with my parents. 

Of course Biden being elected magically fixed everything excellent point Dad. we totally should farm algae in the backyard that’s both practical and inexpensive! 

• Heart 1

I think it's hypocritical how everyone in my life got sanctimonious and nit picked at every little thing I was supposedly doing wrong. I have admitted to doing wrong and I have apologized to those I had issues with. BUT when they were called out, they got defensive and won't admit to a thing. 

• Heart 1

I had a fracture from a accident so I was in the er.. my parents didnt show but made my sister..She accused me of not being sober....and screaming about it....I was almost 2 years sober...I couldn't take it anymore...I said what they all wanted to hear...so they tested me.. ofc....test results were negative that made my sister mad.. still continued my sobriety....made the choice not to be around my own family bc they are part of my past problems