Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself physically?

I’d probably want to be in better health. Aesthetically I’d love to get rid of this “bruising around my eyes”. But that’s also related to health, which isn’t great at the moment. It isn’t actually bruising. I just have some organ damage that’s been worsened by COVID. Normally pigment like that is filtered out. But alas I am doomed to be panda/fight club. It’s kinda embarrassing cause people are always asking how I got hurt. 

AE3B7431-E446-4D8C-8281-62FD1AD465E9.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

18 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

I’d probably want to be in better health. Aesthetically I’d love to get rid of this “bruising around my eyes”. But that’s also related to health, which isn’t great at the moment. It isn’t actually bruising. I just have some organ damage that’s been worsened by COVID. Normally pigment like that is filtered out. But alas I am doomed to be panda/fight club. It’s kinda embarrassing cause people are always asking how I got hurt. 

AE3B7431-E446-4D8C-8281-62FD1AD465E9.jpeg

Aw, Anna I am so sorry to hear about all of this. 💔  I truly wish you better health, & less to none of these questions. 🥺❤ Does concealer help at all? I wouldn't like people asking me that at all. But my goodness do you have beautiful colored eyes 💕

• Heart 1

I want to be taller. That's always bugged me. People at stores "I'll get that for you". & I think that's why maybe people think I'm weak, so when I try to carry too many things people usually want to help me. I'm a bit stubborn, independent. & It's really kind of people,  but I always feel down on myself, like I can do it, I should do it. Yeah I'm that annoying. Physical goes right into my mind.

kendall jenner fashion GIF by Who What Wear

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I always like to think we can change ANYTHING we don't like. With lots of hard work. 

So most stuff I don't like about me I work on until it isn't an issue. Or I figure out how to cover it up .

There's a lot of things I want. But realistically, I guess I don't want them that bad.  For example. I wish I was physically stronger. But I don't want to spend hours at the gym lifting weights like my brother does. He puts in the time. I don't want to put in the time. I guess that means I don't want it bad enough. 

11 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Aw, Anna I am so sorry to hear about all of this. 💔  I truly wish you better health, & less to none of these questions. 🥺❤ Does concealer help at all? I wouldn't like people asking me that at all. But my goodness do you have beautiful colored eyes 💕

It’s more than okay. I’m coping well. Thank you for the compliment! Your profile pic is stunning. Concealer helps a bit but I really have to cake it on. Lol

9 hours ago, Onision said:

God powers would be nice. 
Think The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Why be the angle when you can be the drivel? 

5 hours ago, t*rminated said:

There's a lot of things I want. But realistically, I guess I don't want them that bad.  For example. I wish I was physically stronger. But I don't want to spend hours at the gym lifting weights like my brother does. He puts in the time. I don't want to put in the time. I guess that means I don't want it bad enough. 

That’s an interesting mindset. Probably anything is possible. I wouldn’t feel bad sometimes needs take up all the energy and there isn’t much left for wants 

• Star 1