Music you DON’T like

I don't think there's any genre that I completely dislike. I like a little bit of som*thing in everything. The genre's I am super picky about and only like a little bit of tend to be rap, hip-hop, and country. 

Apparently there's som*thing called country rap. There's this girl that was listening to it at work and I thought it was just awful. I had to ask what she was listening to and she was listening to Jelly Roll. She proceeded to tell me he was considered country rap. I went home and looked up country rap and saw people like k*d Rock listed, which I actually don't mind. But this newer version of country rap, like this Jelly Roll guy, I can't stand. I get angry and moody every time the girl at work listens to him. It's like nails on a chalk board for me.

I apologize ahead of time if someone is a fan of his. I just can't stand it. 😖

• Star 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I don't think there's any genre that I completely dislike. I like a little bit of som*thing in everything. The genre's I am super picky about and only like a little bit of tend to be rap, hip-hop, and country. 

Apparently there's som*thing called country rap. There's this girl that was listening to it at work and I thought it was just awful. I had to ask what she was listening to and she was listening to Jelly Roll. She proceeded to tell me he was considered country rap. I went home and looked up country rap and saw people like k*d Rock listed, which I actually don't mind. But this newer version of country rap, like this Jelly Roll guy, I can't stand. I get angry and moody every time the girl at work listens to him. It's like nails on a chalk board for me.

Lol that is awful

• Funny 1

Posted (edited)

Okay, I lied. I won’t listen to Nickelback because they s*ck and their music is boring. For me, it’s more about certain artists/bands I don’t like rather than genres. I also don’t like Katy Perry (Sorry!) and there are others.

Edited by paperandsky

14 hours ago, paperandsky said:

What genres of music, or bands/artists (their music, not the person) do you dislike? I’ll listen to pretty much everything except modern country music. 

Hip hop… “Yay we are superficial, we only care about money & reproductive organs yaaaay”

• Heart 1
  • Star 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol it is, but at least it's a joke 😆

BECAUSE that video is a joke it makes it not bad... what's bad is when people are legit trying and wind up sounding like that.

Like... how do you not know what you sound like? Bad head phones can't even be an excuse in that context.

• Mod
8 minutes ago, Onision said:

BECAUSE that video is a joke it makes it not bad... what's bad is when people are legit trying and wind up sounding like that.

Like... how do you not know what you sound like? Bad head phones can't even be an excuse in that context.

Yeah that guy's songs do make me laugh. People who don't know they can't sing and are serious about it aren't funny and need someone to tell them they're not good lol

• Blank 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

At least he got the non musical part of the video down pat. He even got a professional model to partake in it lol. 

On 8/2/2021 at 7:33 PM, OldGreqq said:

I was looking at the iTunes top albums chart and this guy was one of the top albums. WHYYY? It’s amazing how someone so bad is popular. 

I'm not a fan of listening to music that is in a foreign language. 

With that being said. I'm very selective with music from every genre. If I'm not feeling it or I don't like the theme of the song or don't much like the artist, I'll often pass on it.