Are You Subscribed To An OnlyFans?

Ann

Is anyone here subscribed to an Onlyfans account? What are the biggest perks, apart from the super obvious ones lol? What are the best ones? I don't know much about the site... Do you have to pay first to see ANY kind of content? 

sexy lips GIF

I treat OnlyFans like I do most any business - if creators want to be mutually subscribed to learn from each other, that's a great idea.

People have asked me to actually be ON their OnlyFans with them but I turned down literally everyone... I just feel too awkward with the idea.

It's funny how the MYTH of Onision is compared to the REALITY.

• Heart 1

No. I've subscribed to things like OnlyFans and Patreon for a month. I didn't think it justified "me" paying that person monthly for their content because they were NOT producing enough on a month to month basis. 

Edited by Terminated

No, but I haven’t found any content that appeals to me there. I mainly follow patreon for art resources and exclusive tutorials. That’s just not onlyfan’s style and I totally respect that. From what I’ve seen it’s pretty much patreon but with ***y vibes so the model of how it works should be similar. You have public posts, sub posts, then paid subscriber posts. So there is free content.