If someone shot you....

If someone randomly shot you with a paint ball gun and continued to shoot you with paint balls. What would you do about it?

Kick their a*ss, take away the gun, run away, etc etc?

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

• Mod
42 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

If someone randomly shot you with a paint ball gun and continued to shoot you with paint balls. What would you do about it?

Kick their a*ss, take away the gun, run away, etc etc?

I would run away. I've never been shot with a paint ball gun before so idk what it feels like. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I’ve never been shot with a paintball 🤔 but bb/air soft yes since I use to play gun wars since a k*d. I figure paintball would hurt more so I’d probably run away lmao BB gun if I had eye coverage I’d run up and give them some of their medicine in the leg lul

This happened to me in high school. Played with friends of a friend and they thought it would be funny to just shoot me nonstop since it was my first time. Lots of bruising afterward but good news it eventually you stop feeling it and it gets less fun for them as you just casually walk around like you’ve got that Mario invincibility power up, lol

Well, you know that's really uncalled for them to do. I'd try to grab it from them. I wouldn't shoot them back, I'd ask for an apology, see if they genuinely mean it, and if I didn't get one, they're not getting it back. 😂 if they're going at shoot me, they're going to shoot somebody else. Wrong hands, you know. 

I'll keep it safe until they come forward with the right attitude. Well, I feel like a mom now 🙄 and I'm not even one. 

• Funny 2