What was the last fun thing you did?

I took vacation a couple weeks ago and did a cave tour that was on a boat because there was an underground river going through it. That was pretty cool. I only took a couple pics at the beginning because it was kind of hard to take pics once we were on the boat. And I was afraid of dropping my phone in the water.

20210713_125809_copy_1136x2401.thumb.jpg.ce764d3ebe08edb63f90fe49b4377ae7.jpg

• Heart 3

• Mod
10 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I took vacation a couple weeks ago and did a cave tour that was on a boat because there was an underground river going through it. That was pretty cool. I only took a couple pics at the beginning because it was kind of hard to take pics once we were on the boat. And I was afraid of dropping my phone in the water.

20210713_125809_copy_1136x2401.thumb.jpg.ce764d3ebe08edb63f90fe49b4377ae7.jpg

Cool!

• Star 1

• Elites

I’ve rode atvs, dirt bikes and been on the back of a motorcycle before. I tried to drive a 800 cc Harley for the first time (big dumb but yolo) and I forgot to pull the throttle as I released the clutch, it jumped forward, stalled and I fell over what felt like the slowest fall of my life. I’m glad I can laugh at myself and didn’t get myself or the bike really damaged. I had fun 😂 practice makes perfect but mayyybe it should be on a smaller bike.

• Heart 1

• Mod
8 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

I’ve rode atvs, dirt bikes and been on the back of a motorcycle before. I tried to drive a 800 cc Harley for the first time (big dumb but yolo) and I forgot to pull the throttle as I released the clutch, it jumped forward, stalled and I fell over what felt like the slowest fall of my life. I’m glad I can laugh at myself and didn’t get myself or the bike really damaged. I had fun 😂 practice makes perfect but mayyybe it should be on a smaller bike.

Lol glad you're ok!

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Ghost of Tsushima 😊

Face Off Ps4 GIF by PlayStation

Cool 🙂

• Heart 1