"You know what really grinds my gears?"

Admin

1 hour ago, Bellamy said:

People who ALWAYS have to have it worse than someone else. Like for example you say “man I’m tired” and this type of person will LEAP in with a “You think YOURE tired? Well, I blah blah blah blah” 

Yep, we've all seen such people... they're like "you think your life s*cks, my life s*cks way more".  lol

When I was younger I complained way too much, it's self-destructive, people can be their own worst enemy with such a negative mindset.

5 hours ago, Bellamy said:

People who ALWAYS have to have it worse than someone else. Like for example you say “man I’m tired” and this type of person will LEAP in with a “You think YOURE tired? Well, I blah blah blah blah” 

I bet they're talking smack about you too... 😋 Circle of life and stuff you know? Yin yang?

One person is saying: "I HATE PEOPLE TO TAILGATE!!!!"

The other person is saying "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GO FAST ENOUGH ON THE FREEWAY!!!"

Everyone has their perspective.

• Star 1

14 hours ago, Admin said:

I bet they're talking smack about you too... 😋 Circle of life and stuff you know? Yin yang?

One person is saying: "I HATE PEOPLE TO TAILGATE!!!!"

The other person is saying "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GO FAST ENOUGH ON THE FREEWAY!!!"

Everyone has their perspective.

Then there's, your doing the speed limit and other pass you by doing at least 100mph on streets and still have to stop on red (the funny,  now that's Karma 🤣)

On 11/26/2021 at 8:04 AM, Hitchens said:

Exactly. Early in our relationship. There was this guy that was h'arassing my girlfriend for s'ex. They used to be friends. Anyways, she told him no. He didn't like that answer. He kept on and on until I talked to him. He definitely didn't like the solution that I offered him. 

Lets just say d'eath threats involving a .45 Ruger goes a long way. He hasn't talk to nor has he h'arassed her since. And yes, I wasn't lying or bluffing. I would have shot him in the face. You don't mess with another man's woman. It's not good for your health. 

I’m sorry that happened. 

but that reminds me. Another thing that grinds my gears is men who won’t take no from a woman until another man gets involved. Lying that you already have a bf shouldn’t be more effective than a simple no, but it is most of the time and that s*cks

45 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

I’m sorry that happened. 

It's okay. It still does make my blood boil when I think of how he spoke to her. No one talks to my girl like she's his slut. 

45 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

Another thing that grinds my gears is men who won’t take no from a woman until another man gets involved. Lying that you already have a bf shouldn’t be more effective than a simple no, but it is most of the time and that s*cks

She told him to stop and that she had a boyfriend, me. He didn't stop there. He just said that he was still going to "do" her whether she liked it or not. That's when I stepped in and thr*eatened to k*ill him and told him what with, 45 ACP Ruger. He shut up after that and apologized. 

I ask her if he's texted or h*arassed her since and she says he hasn't said anything after that night. So I assume that he heeded my warning. 

She told me how he used to be a friend of hers. But she quit talking to him after he became a p*ervert and started begging her for s*ex out of the blue. She said she never slept with him and that she felt degraded by how he would say those things. Inappropriate behavior like that is a recipe for trouble. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Blank 1