What's your favourite way to spend your free time?

Ann

So if you have spare time, or a free day all to yourself, what's your favourite way to spend that time?  What do you consider as "quality me time?"

Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official

I love reading so I do that a LOT.

I can keep my nose stuck in a book for hours.

Long relaxing baths too, and a bit of self pampering.  

Because the majority of time I spend is with others or doing things for others, I like to spend most of my "free" time with myself. 

Stargazing. Going on a drive. Playing some games. Writing. Reading. Doodling...😂  Relaxing in bed with some music, and a change up of hot tea. Watching some thing that catches my interest, or that I've probably seen high up into the near 100s of times. 💕

• Heart 1

I read a lot, some of it's garbage and sometimes it's stimulating stuff. Sometimes I watch TV, but mostly I just have it on while I do other things. Listen to and look for new music online. My word game on my phone, lol. Adult coloring books. Puzzles. Looking up random stuff online. Looking at houses for sale online, both locally and my ultimate destination goal of Tennessee. Visiting my parents; I make it a point to see them every week because they're getting up there in age.

Lately, coming onto this forum. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, LadyDaigona said:

Photography, or going into the mountains. Or doing photography IN the mountains 😂

Yes! Absolutely love the mountains! There are none where I live, and I'm a little obsessive with my long term life plans/goals to move to the mountains (The Smokies for me).

2 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Yes! Absolutely love the mountains! There are none where I live, and I'm a little obsessive with my long term life plans/goals to move to the mountains (The Smokies for me).

The mountains are gorgeous! We’re in/near the Rockies ☺️

23 minutes ago, LadyDaigona said:

The mountains are gorgeous! We’re in/near the Rockies ☺️

8523C9C9-7743-4DEA-AEDE-B329BA9BB2F1.thumb.jpeg.dd2101688c5eaa11f8df5b59c834a322.jpeg

not my best pic, but most of my really good ones are too big to post or something 😭

• Star 1