RSN Interview

Two

I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your interview with RSN. It was so entertaining & funny.

"Straight up bare butt spanked her in the car" I nearly choked on my coffee when I heard that ☕🤣

But besides the drama it was good to see you laugh & BS with RSN about Andy Biersack & OF

• Heart 1

Just now, Two said:

I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your interview with RSN. It was so entertaining & funny.

"Straight up bare butt spanked her in the car" I nearly choked on my coffee when I heard that ☕🤣

But besides the drama it was good to see you laugh & BS with RSN about Andy Biersack & OF

Great 😊 Glad you liked that interview!

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Didn’t even feel like an hour. It felt similar to the Twitch stream days where it was chatting around about topic to topic. Didn’t have a heavy feel of an interview. I’m glad someone with a platform doesn’t care about the backlash of the truth. Rsn isn’t my favorite person but he has earned some cool points in my book.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Leaf_ said:

Didn’t even feel like an hour. It felt similar to the Twitch stream days where it was chatting around about topic to topic. Didn’t have a heavy feel of an interview. I’m glad someone with a platform doesn’t care about the backlash of the truth. Rsn isn’t my favorite person but he has earned some cool points in my book.

Unfortunately that's just a drop in the bucket. The big players are playing dumb.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 hours ago, t*rminated said:

lol, loved the Vanilla Sky reference. Car & being disfigured. Sounds like David Aimes when Julie drove that car right off of the bridge. 

So many movies about women ruining men’s lives.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Onision said:

So many movies about women ruining men’s lives.

You and David Aames seem to have a lot in common. You're both good people. But people misjudge you anyway. 

David gets pounded on from every side, and no one in the movie (except Thomas Tipp) ever gives him the benefit of the doubt. (“Sofia” does, but only in his imagination. The real woman does not. People assume they know how David feels all the time, and when he tells them som*thing in direct contradiction to what they think, they ignore it in favor of their own ideas. People who say they care about him constantly act like the fact that he’s rich means he has no real problems.

In one of those cleverly crafted moments that could easily slip by, but is really so telling, Brian has brought Sofia to David’s house, and he says, “Welcome to Graceland!” Hmmmmmmmmmm! So, David just been compared to Elvis Presley, a man who had a mansion with every possible amenity, an airplane with a full-sized bed inside (we’ve seen it in person guys, it’s magnificent), and who was thought to have a charmed life by most people, but truly had some darkness and malcontent in his life that money and fame weren’t able to wash away. In fact, money and fame were the cause of some of those very problems. Intentional? We think so.

http://butteredpopcorn.net/2017/08/06/defense-of-david-aames/

Edited by Terminated