If you could live forever, would you?

Ann

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Nah. It would be depressing outliving all your loved ones.

I agree.

As much as the idea of dy!ng freaks me out, I don't think I'd want to live forever here without my loved ones.

Plus eternal life in this messed up world sounds depressing rather than inspiring lol 

Edited by Ann
  • Star 1

• Mod
Just now, Ann said:

I agree.

As much as the idea of d***g freaks me out, I don't think I'd want to live forever here without my loved ones.

Plus eternal life in this messed up world sounds depressing rather than inspiring lol 

Agreed 100%

• Star 1

I understand being afraid of d***g, but why would anyone want to live forever? Forever is a huge commitment.. nothing lasts forever, not even marriage is supposed to (till death do us part). It would be the biggest commitment you would ever have to make in this context, where I’m choosing whether or not I want to become immortal.

Edited by paperandsky
  • Heart 1

No. I changed my mind. What if someone chopped your arms and legs off. Put your body in a trunk and dumped you at the bottom of the sea to be in agony for almost forever?

I think death can be a reprieve from suffering.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, t*rminated said:

No. I changed my mind. What if someone chopped your arms and legs off. Put your body in a trunk and dumped you at the bottom of the sea to be in agony for almost forever?

I think death can be a reprieve from suffering.

That was graphic. Yikes, lol. Terrifying thought and image.

Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

No way. Life is exhausting enough as it is. I don't want to experience the ups and downs of it forever. I want to enjoy what I can while I can, learn, laugh, love, but then I want the reprieve of death.

Besides there's no way I could stand being around other people forever. To be endlessly disappointed and let down for eternity? No thanks.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, paperandsky said:

That was graphic. Yikes, lol. Terrifying thought and image.

Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

I discovered this idea on a show about vampires. It was called The Strain. This old man called Abraham Setrakian, would cut the limbs off of high ranking vampires and dump them out to sea in a box,still alive as they can't regrow limbs, to suffer for their crimes "forever". 

Edited by Terminated

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

No way. Life is exhausting enough as it is. I don't want to experience the ups and downs of it forever. I want to enjoy what I can while I can, learn, laugh, love, but then I want the reprieve of death.

Besides there's no way I could stand being around other people forever. To be endlessly disappointed and let down for eternity? No thanks.

Exactly. Eventually I would want out.

• Star 1