What movie/show are you tired of hearing about?

Admin

I saw someone bring this up on Newgrounds so thought it would be fun to talk about here... is there a movie or show people keep bringing up that you wish they wouldn't?

Personally if I never have to hear about Bob's Burgers again that would be cool... fortunately almost no one talks about it so I guess I played myself.

Bobs Burgers Someone GIF

• Funny 2

5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm tired of seeing commercials for new SpongeBob episodes. I love Spongebob, but only the episodes before 2005 haha. They should have ended the show there in my opinion.

lol most g*rls love Spongebob. This is funny. 

5e575f4c97eeba7ee0100f4c0183a86a.gif

• Elites

I’m over the Harry Potter era. Yes it was all good but I never understood the obsession to the point that it has embedded into what makes a Millennial. Everyone being so obsessed with it actually ended up leaving a slight bad taste w me about the whole thing.harry potter GIF

• Heart 1

• Mod
On 7/30/2021 at 11:44 AM, Onision said:

I saw someone bring this up on Newgrounds so thought it would be fun to talk about here... is there a movie or show people keep bringing up that you wish they wouldn't?

Personally if I never have to hear about Bob's Burgers again that would be cool... fortunately almost no one talks about it so I guess I played myself.

Bobs Burgers Someone GIF

aw dang I love that show 😧 for me I'm tired of hearing about the new Icarly >_<