Do you have a type?

When it comes to being att**cted to someone, do you have a type? I mean, in the looks department, are you more likely to go for a certain appearance/style? Or is it more a general thing, that differs from person to person? 

I've always liked long (ish) hair on men. A bit of facial hair can be ***y too. 

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

• Star 1

I donno... I just worry about everyone these days - no matter what fashion or personality you have, there's a pretty big chance the person you're looking at could be a significant problem so... hey man, damaged life.

Smirk Smile GIF by Tokkingheads

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

• Mod

I've always thought longish hair on men is att**ctive too. I don't know what it is lol. Other things I like are good looks and a nice personality. Also having a good sense of humor will make me like someone more.

• Heart 2

• Elites

Yeah, I'd say I have a type.  And bonus points if they wear a suit.  I freaking love suits.

But those are just like my crushes.  I don't think I've ever dated someone that was "my type" look wise.  

I met my husband online and knew him for years before I saw what he looked like.  I pretty much fell in love with him for his humor and personality alone.

(He makes fun of Chuck Bass, though. So, maybe his personality could use some work 😠 )

hotguys.JPG

• Heart 2
  • Funny 1

Long hair, tattoos, piercings. Emo, goth, punk, or metal types, cute nerd types. Anyone who is a little bit eccentric or edgy.

That's just the type of look I'm att**cted to. I rarely date "my type" because they don't usually give me the time of day or they're aśsholes, lol.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

emo boys. I have never dated someone who wasnt tall , skinny pale, with swoopy dark hair. usually light eyes. accept when I tried g*rls last year. which.... I like g*rls. ALOT . If i werent determined to force stuff to work with my bf. .... lesbo for sure . 

BUT lately I have met some  like blonde guys who seem happy and athletic with decent bodies at work. they're super nice and att**ctive. I am actively steering clear and trying to do the right thing, to try and keep my relationship decent..... 

• Heart 1

With people I guess I have a thing for dark hair. Glasses.  Eyes. Tattoos in the right places. I also have a thing for specific types of hands. (Weird, I know). Formal wear is hot, but so is grunge. 

My bf (huge crush/bad heartbreak) has this beautiful tattoo on her side. Dark red hair & just that personality (she just lures me in every time 🙄 friends with cuddle benefits) But this too, a complete waste of my time, to be anything but friends. 

But none of that really compares to their personality in general. I'm att**cted to people (bi) who are kind to others and living beings, enthusiastic about life, stories to tell, ability to express their goals & dreams, intelligence, catch me off guard with random jokes 😂, effort in communication, honesty, but also has a bit of mystery. Sober, non pretentious, good at listening...good at opening up to me. It's att**ctive when they're down for a ride at night just listening to music with me or watching the stars at night. & can deal with my "what ifs". 

I'm always att**cted to a challenge, though. That can be an issue. 😂💔💕

• Heart 4

Hmm. I don’t think I have a type. People become beautiful to me over time as I get to know them mainly. 

now art wise? I’d obsessed with drawing people with long hair and alt fashion styles

On 7/29/2021 at 5:04 PM, Onision said:

I donno... I just worry about everyone these days - no matter what fashion or personality you have, there's a pretty big chance the person you're looking at could be a significant problem so... hey man, damaged life.

Smirk Smile GIF by Tokkingheads

Everyone has issues dude. It’s just about picking the s***t sandwich you don’t mind eating. Aka the trauma you can deal with. 

66F73A9A-3980-4A6C-BB12-09C720AC8355.jpeg

Edited by Ghostie
  • Star 1

I don’t have a type looks wise and I find placing your attraction in physical attributes is not the way to go (for me)

Do you though ☺️ I’m more picky with personality and capability. I like to listen to someone interesting vs. looking at someone who thinks they’re interesting.

An intelligent person, with a mind of their own. Who is decisive, has clear opinions and is genuine: will impress me more than any specific look. Confidence and a good sense of humor goes further.

Someone with a good memory, because that can be very flattering (my memory is eidetic) I like people who challenge me to do better and likewise. Someone who is responsible but doesn’t follow every rule or just makes their own.

Someone spontaneous and fun. They have to like animals ! I also find more chemistry (naughty wise) if a person can communicate well and in general. Ok TMI bye now lol