What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?

Ann

I don't know about "romance" but I'm always doing nice things for my girlfriend. I buy her food, clothes, and other gifts. I don't expect nor want anything in return. Her being happy is my reward. I told her that I don't like taking her money. That she works hard for it. Her ex husband sure felt entitled to her earnings. That's not right. 

• Heart 2

• Elites

The most romantic thing I've ever done for someone is:

Have balloons waiting for them at the door, all saying I love you, and a post-it note path....

To an even larger present, letter balloons spelling out 'Happy Anniversary', a blown-up poster of Electric Zoo: Supernaturals (was his gift that year).

Leading to another path of post-its, to a wall of post-its of s exual things we should try or do for fun. 

Sigh.

• Heart 1

My husband lost his wedding ring during a really necessary but painful separation. When we reconciled, well  a few months after we reconciled, I got him a new ring and put it on his finger when he was sleeping. 

I’m really not a romantic person until romance is initiated I guess, so that’s the best example 🙈

25 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I'm not the romantic type.

Some g*rls like flower petals and candles. Maybe a poem on red construction paper to get them in the mood.

....uh....no thanks. That's too much effort. 

Yeah eww on the flowers and such. Do not ever bring me a d***g plant. I’m all for the handmade art and out of the ordinary sentimental things. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

13 minutes ago, HexesfromTexas said:

My husband lost his wedding ring during a really necessary but painful separation. 

I don't take anyone back. If someone asks for a break or a separation. I'll end it. She can go find another man. My door is closed to them & I'll get another woman. Because if they left me once, they'll do it again. 

20 minutes ago, HexesfromTexas said:

My husband lost his wedding ring during a really necessary but painful separation. When we reconciled, well  a few months after we reconciled, I got him a new ring and put it on his finger when he was sleeping.

That was sweet of you. I've never had a woman treat me like a King. I've always been treated like a servant by most women I was with. 

25 minutes ago, HexesfromTexas said:

I’m really not a romantic person until romance is initiated I guess, so that’s the best example 🙈

Understandable. Quid Pro Quo. 

27 minutes ago, HexesfromTexas said:

Yeah eww on the flowers and such. Do not ever bring me a d***g plant. I’m all for the handmade art and out of the ordinary sentimental things. 

I'm not so great when it comes to getting people surprise gifts and offerings. You gotta tell me what you want.

• Heart 1

I’m always the romantic one and I never usually get that back 😂 I’ve written songs for people, I’ve bought them rare art they love. Books too. I’ve cooked for people, like gone all out to make their fav meal. My ex had a hard ch*ldhood and I got ahold of his mom to find the best memories/pics he did have and I compiled them in a book. I also got him a Scorpion for his zodiac sign 🦂 sealed in this blue dyed amber (a necklace) he threw both things into the ocean when he was mad at me. Like sir, this is not the titanic and that took time to get lol It’s ok though, I gave the sentiment. Can’t expect anyone to treasure that or appreciate it, it’s their choice. Someone did buy me a end bill framed artwork though that meant a lot cause he showed me the films 💘🥲

kill bill film GIF

Just now, Rick n morty babe said:

I’m always the romantic one and I never usually get that back 😂 I’ve written songs for people, I’ve bought them rare art they love. Books too. I’ve cooked for people, like gone all out to make their fav meal. My ex had a hard ch*ldhood and I got ahold of his mom to find the best memories/pics he did have and I compiled them in a book. I also got him a Scorpion for his zodiac sign 🦂 sealed in this blue dyed amber (a necklace) he threw both things into the ocean when he was mad at me. Like sir, this is not the titanic and that took time to get lol It’s ok though, I gave the sentiment. Can’t expect anyone to treasure that or appreciate it, it’s their choice. Someone did buy me a end bill framed artwork though that meant a lot cause he showed me the films 💘🥲

kill bill film GIF

end bill, not end bill wtf 😆 

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I don't take anyone back. If someone asks for a break or a separation. I'll end it. She can go find another man. My door is closed to them & I'll get another woman. Because if they left me once, they'll do it again.

Well that’s a really common mindset, nothing wrong with it though. Like I said, our separation was necessary although I didn’t see it at the time. 

35 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

That was sweet of you. I've never had a woman treat me like a King. I've always been treated like a servant by most women I was with. 

Understandable. Quid Pro Quo. 

I'm not so great when it comes to getting people surprise gifts and offerings. You gotta tell me what you want.

I made my boyfriend a book for his birthday with things that happened the year he was born, memories we made, little private jokes only we'd understand, photos of us etc..I think it was romantic anyways haha, I'd have liked it. 

Planned a surprise party for his birthday.

Booked a hot tub hideaway for one of our anniversaries.

I love buying people gifts in general, personal things that they can tell you've put alot of thought in to. 

To be honest though I think the most important thing is giving someone your time and affection.