Who Is The Funniest Stand-Up Comedian?

I don't have a favorite. Generally all of them would get a good chuckle out me for a few jokes. No one has me laughing the entire time. I actually don't watch that much stand up because I'm often disappointed. I guess I'm a tough customer.

• Heart 2

My favorite comedian of all time is Sebastian Maniscalco , pretty nice guy met him three times, even though I was completely wasted falling into his arms the first time around ; was a fun family night though. His first netflix special what’s wrong with people I think is funny then again I think he is just funny overall. To name other comedians I like personally I would say Dave Chapelle is funny, Dane cook, Lewis black, and John leguizamo , I know I spelt that wrong the pest is one of my favorite movies of all time. Dana carvey is pretty funny too I think. There are so many comedians I love so I’m gonna end with Pablo Francisco, I’m always watching Utube on my TV. 

Random and not in regards to topic; sometimes it’s not fun having vivid dreams. I say this as I’m still laying in bed at 7 in the morning. 

Edited by Steff
  • Heart 1

• Elites
On 6/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, alex said:

STAND-UP COMEDIANS THAT WOULD BE IN MY ‘TOP 8’

cheering applause GIF by 1091

Soooo... I could not choose only one comedian because I have different “moods” for standup. I chose 8. I like each of my favs in their own way.

1. Neal Brennan is my favorite stand-up comedian right now. He’s f*cking brilliant.
          Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
He gets a little political, but it’s tastefully done. I loved his ‘3 Mics’ Netflix special. There were 3 microphones on the stage, and he would change styles for each one he stood in front of. The first mic was for Random One-Liners, the next one was for Emotional ****, and the other mic was where he delivered the Stand-Up. He’d switch back and forth between mics, so when you see him walking a direction you know where he’s about to go with what he said at the last mic.

2. Ken Jeong is up here because of the fact that he’s a real doctor who plays a doctor on a sitcom... 😂 I love Dr. Ken!
Ken Jeong Thank You GIF by FOX TV
In my opinion, smart people are the funniest people. And he’s also kind and down to earth. Like @Onision always says, “Asians are the superior race💯 🤟🏻 Which also brings me to...

3. Lily Singh and I share the same birthday, and kinda reminds me of like an older “twin” I wish I had. 
Comedy Yes GIF by Lilly Singh 
Lily has an awesome Late-night TV show. They’re SO COOL, witty, humble, driven, and extremely hot, while still non-thr***ening at the same time. They seem like a trustworthy and decent person.

4. Iliza Schlesinger is my top, and probably only Straight Female stand-up comedian I’ve actually liked so far.
       Iliza Shlesinger GIF by Iliza

She’s engaging, relatable, witty, and she also has this charm about her... a non-thr***ening vibe that most cis-straight women don’t have these days... Iliza doesn’t make me puke. Her humor is tasteful, expressive, and she’s very easy on the eyes. 😉 I really liked ‘Elder Millennials’ special because even though I’m Zillennial, I was really “conscious” and “socially aware” for a toddler in the 90s, and a *** in the early ‘00s, so I’m more of a Millennial who remembers having to use Floppy Disks for homework, writing little diary notes in my Palm Pilot, carefully rewinding VCR and Cassette Tapes, listening to CDs with my pink Walkman, being annoyed by Dial-up,   and wearing f*cking velvet overalls with velcro Reeboks lol 😝 

5. John Mulaney is really great to watch when there’s ***s around, or with the “conservative” friends. 
john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mean, his comedy is somewhat tasteful, and relatively clean enough, because my “anti-cussing” friends just like him a lot, too for some reason.

6. Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias @cool.dus.niet yep, same! 
Gabriel Iglesias GIF
I love how his eyes bright up when he tells a joke, and the ventriloquism and impressions are always right on point! His Netflix specials saved the day on what became one of my best dates.

7. Wanda Sykes is pretty funny. I love the idea of LGBTQ+ comedy, but so far she is the only one who isn’t cliché and stereotypical. 
lip sync dab GIF by Lip Sync Battle

For me, she kind of has the vibe of a cool Night Shift boss who wants to close as early as possible, but makes witty comments to help the the time pass. Her jokes are nice and casual, and kinda relatable.

8. Marlon Wayans is too much 😆 which is why I put him last... This is the guy from ‘White Chicks.’
image.thumb.png.bf30cdd44a79dc86f383d7b8f9a2fb05.png
I could literally “dye” laughing at his stand-up or literally anything he writes because he’s actually too funny. He always crosses the line, but in a hilarious way. And he even did a 50 Shades parody film that was a f*cking riøt!💀Still, it’s too much, so I took points off for that.

So, yep. That’s what I watch if you point a g*n to my head and forced me to watch “actual TV” the good old fashioned way. It’s rare I do, but yeah. Essentially, when it comes to Stand-up Comedy I like Good stage presence; Humble/ chill vibesExtreme s*xually graphic jokes; Relatable stories; Chicks I could probably “trust” (no uptight prudes, but also not those evil, heavily madeup “steal your man” type of females... if that makes sense), LGBTQ+ comedy done right (no imposters, only actual queer comedians — not offensively stereotypical, or overly flamboyant.) Like it’s comedy, not drama), then also “Liberal” connotations with the very subtle & chill “Independent” delivery (I want to have a common understanding with the comedian, but I cannot tolerate preachy “comedy,” whether I agree or not. It’s comedy, not Sunday Mass) 

Love Iliza Schlesinger I almost went with her. When she talks about weddings I literally died and came back still laughing. Also her goat noises *chefs kiss* immaculate

On 7/14/2021 at 7:05 AM, Steff said:

My favorite comedian of all time is Sebastian Maniscalco , pretty nice guy met him three times, even though I was completely wasted falling into his arms the first time around ; was a fun family night though. His first netflix special what’s wrong with people I think is funny then again I think he is just funny overall. To name other comedians I like personally I would say Dave Chapelle is funny, Dane cook, Lewis black, and John leguizamo , I know I spelt that wrong the pest is one of my favorite movies of all time. Dana carvey is pretty funny too I think. There are so many comedians I love so I’m gonna end with Pablo Francisco, I’m always watching Utube on my TV. 

Random and not in regards to topic; sometimes it’s not fun having vivid dreams. I say this as I’m still laying in bed at 7 in the morning. 

Omg how could I forget about Dane Cook I used to have the biggest crush on him. Uhm excuse me while I refresh myself on some of his skits 😅

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

11 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

Love Iliza Schlesinger I almost went with her. When she talks about weddings I literally died and came back still laughing. Also her goat noises *chefs kiss* immaculate

Omg how could I forget about Dane Cook I used to have the biggest crush on him. Uhm excuse me while I refresh myself on some of his skits 😅

Yes I recite many comedian lines on a consistent basis when I am in a good mood; Dane cook is one of them =]

• Heart 1

• Elites
On 7/20/2021 at 8:37 AM, Steff said:

Yes I recite many comedian lines on a consistent basis when I am in a good mood; Dane cook is one of them =]

If you’re not imitating jokes irl you’re not doing life right 😜👌🏻

• Heart 1