Jump to content

Would you have plastic surgery?


Recommended Posts

  • Elites

Katherine Helmond Brazil GIFWould you want to get plastic surgery?
 

So I think that I’m the oldest person here, and as I only grow older by the day, I’ve started noticing my little fine lines. I personally don’t mind them and really wouldn’t want plastic surgery to change myself. I kind of like growing old gracefully. Now I feel like a dinosaur lol 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Lol. I feel old, but being a parent will do that. 

I am not opposed to it, but I don't think I'd ever want it. 

I feel confident in my own skin and I hope it stays that way. Who knows how I'll feel 20 years from now though 

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

I used to really want to get plastic surgery, but I kind of changed my mind.  

Every time I try to do som*thing to 'look better fast' it goes horribly wrong (so, not like eating healthy or exercising).  For example, last year around October I decided to get my hair permed.  I went to the same hair dresser that had been doing my hair for years.  She did other people's perms they came out great.  Idk wtf happened but a bunch of my hair fell out and I had bald spots. 

I don't have the luck for plastic surgery xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
49 minutes ago, Izarallia said:

I used to really want to get plastic surgery, but I kind of changed my mind.  

Every time I try to do som*thing to 'look better fast' it goes horribly wrong (so, not like eating healthy or exercising).  For example, last year around October I decided to get my hair permed.  I went to the same hair dresser that had been doing my hair for years.  She did other people's perms they came out great.  Idk wtf happened but a bunch of my hair fell out and I had bald spots. 

I don't have the luck for plastic surgery xD

Omg that’s horrible! I can’t imagine getting my hair done and it starts falling out. I’d freak out! It sounds like she may have left it on too long. You didn’t get your hair colored at the same time, did you? 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
1 minute ago, Definitely_different said:

Omg that’s horrible! I can’t imagine getting my hair done and it starts falling out. I’d freak out! It sounds like she may have left it on too long. You didn’t get your hair colored at the same time, did you? 

I lost it! I cried for so long!  And no, we just did the perm.  The thing was it wasn't even curly when she was done (which she said was normal and it would curl up after I washed it in 3 days, but it didn't).  This was my hair 10 minutes walking through the door.  

So, my hair was super damaged for a few months for absolutely nothing 😞 

me.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
2 minutes ago, Izarallia said:

I lost it! I cried for so long!  And no, we just did the perm.  The thing was it wasn't even curly when she was done (which she said was normal and it would curl up after I washed it in 3 days, but it didn't).  This was my hair 10 minutes walking through the door.  

So, my hair was super damaged for a few months for absolutely nothing 😞 

me.JPG

I can imagine the damage, I took cosmetology for two years. It’s almost like she didn’t do it correctly or som*thing. I’ve never seen a perm turn out like that. At least you are beautiful regardless ♥️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
12 minutes ago, Definitely_different said:

I can imagine the damage, I took cosmetology for two years. It’s almost like she didn’t do it correctly or som*thing. I’ve never seen a perm turn out like that. At least you are beautiful regardless ♥️

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

If it is something you have always wanted, have felt insecure about, and affectively maintain and afford.. why the f*** not?

I'd get breast implants. But most men do not like them. So it deters me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I was younger I used to think that perhaps Plastic surgery could be a good option in order to cope with things I didn't like about my body.

Now time has passed and I've Really been messed up to the point of being at high risk of needing a surgery.

That made me think a lot. Imagine trying to accept that perhaps in a few months you will be having a surgery in your brain if the problem is not solved with medicines.

It was at that moment when I realized I would never ever in my life made my body suffer unless is a necessity.

Also I don't have a high pain tolerance so If I am going to suffer it has to be  worth it.

Last day I was talking to a friend while we were swimming , she is much older than me, and she told me "If someone likes you, this person has to like you for how you truly are, if you start changing things because you feel really insecure about them, you are going to reach a certain point where is hard to scape from"

She was talking about lots of females she knows from our city, that are bosses, and they invest a lot of money in their body.

She told me that one of them left her life partner to marry a richer man after she got surgery.

This as an example, but not all people that get plastic surgery should relate to theses actitudes. But we can all agree that there is a certain pschicoloogical  factor that we don't pay attention to. That need of getting that "fixed".

I don't like when everybody tries to look the same. I remember I also used to get really accomplished about my face, or not having a thick upper body, but it was not because of me, it was because of my surroundings.

Now that I am feeling more aware of who I am and where I want to be, I just don't care about any comparation.

If I have a face more boyish than what you are used to and it makes you feel weird because you are scared of being atracted to things related to your same gender it's not my fault. It's all on you.

Or if I like certain hair colors.

Or whatever

In conclusion, don't have plastic surgery because of being in a bad mental place, you should have it because of something superior.

When I was a mini sebo I was always think that having a liposculture would be a quick fix xD. I'd rather do that than the rice and chicken trend that was in the gym back when I was younger.

You will be happier if you are with people that love you who you are and make fun jokes with you.

As someone that loves wearing push up in order to have a more femenine exaggerating figure, I love hugging my friends and telling them "can you feel it?" "It's all push up" and laughing together.

Or one day I was looking in the mirror and realizing "I really look like a boy if I am not wearing make up or posing " I was talking with a friend of mine in the phone and she told me "but that is not something new xDD you have always looked like that u sebo"

It's good wearing disguises but at the end of the day when you are walking half nacked in your house and you look in the mirror you have to be able to not freak out with what you have.

I think that most people that have disphoria/body image issues if they were surrounded by the correct people that would respect them and accept them with whatever they  have down their pants, they would not have to get that many painful surgeries and suffer that much in order to "be percieved, treated how the deserve".

But there is still a long way to goooo

 

 

 

 

 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2021 at 2:18 PM, Kaitlind said:

If there's a way to get surgery to remove under eye bags, then yes I would lol

They do have fillers for that but I don’t know how truly safe it is 🧐 

Only thing I would do is get a nose job and not because I don’t like my nose entirely. I’ve lived with it for 32 years lol and it’s indicative of my dad’s side (Seminole Native American) Just s*cks because I have always been pressured by my mom to do it. To this day she says “you’re u**y like your father” bazinga 😂 that wouldn’t be the full reason why I would do it. It’s that my brother punched me in the face a lot when I was younger, he definitely broke my nose at one point. I’ve learned to live with it, worst part is he denies it or says he doesn’t remember. Though I can clearly look at photos and see it wasn’t crooked like that and my breathing isn’t the greatest. Though if I don’t get it, I’m sure I’ll survive. I don’t judge anyone- if they get plastic surgery. I like who I am on the inside too, so that’s more important to me 💜

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
36 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

They do have fillers for that but I don’t know how truly safe it is 🧐 

Only thing I would do is get a nose job and not because I don’t like my nose entirely. I’ve lived with it for 32 years lol and it’s indicative of my dad’s side (Seminole Native American) Just s*cks because I have always been pressured by my mom to do it. To this day she says “you’re u**y like your father” bazinga 😂 that wouldn’t be the full reason why I would do it. It’s that my brother punched me in the face a lot when I was younger, he definitely broke my nose at one point. I’ve learned to live with it, worst part is he denies it or says he doesn’t remember. Though I can clearly look at photos and see it wasn’t crooked like that and my breathing isn’t the greatest. Though if I don’t get it, I’m sure I’ll survive. I don’t judge anyone- if they get plastic surgery. I like who I am on the inside too, so that’s more important to me 💜

Oh man, that's horrible of them to be like that toward you. I've seen some pictures you posted of yourself on here and didn't notice anything different about your nose. You look pretty too 🙂 I don't think you need one, but that's only up to you.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...