BULLYING

I guess I need to know I'm not alone in this. 

I suffered bullying greatly growing up and it's happening again at the age of 32! Like WTF?! The thing is, it's one person and I h**e to confront her because she's an A+ b**ch!

• Star 1

41 minutes ago, Sassy33 said:

I suffered bullying greatly growing up and it's happening again at the age of 32! Like WTF?! The thing is, it's one person and I h**e to confront her because she's an A+ b**ch!

No you're not alone. Don't give them the power. They don't even deserve your words. If this is online I would suggest blocking, removing, and restriction. If this is offline and it's becoming extremely bad when you refuse to interact with them I would definitely file som*thing. 

Please don't take their words and hold onto them. They probably don't like themselves at all mixed with boredom etc, so they use it on others. Cut off communication with them on all outlets. & focus on the good parts of you. 💕

• Heart 1

• Elites
39 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

No you're not alone. Don't give them the power. They don't even deserve your words. If this is online I would suggest blocking, removing, and restriction. If this is offline and it's becoming extremely bad when you refuse to interact with them I would definitely file som*thing. 

Please don't take their words and hold onto them. They probably don't like themselves at all mixed with boredom etc, so they use it on others. Cut off communication with them on all outlets. & focus on the good parts of you. 💕

Exactly! 

• Star 1

6 hours ago, Sassy33 said:

You should cut her out if you can, some people really do thrive off of being mean to other people 😞  Good luck! 

• Star 1

I experienced it when I was younger. It ruined my confidence for a long time. But I moved past that, grew more with self belief. Nowadays if anyone tries that crap with me, I cut them off immediately. 

People can be real a***oles unfortunately 

• Star 1

I've been bullied at a few schools myself. One was a Catholic Middle School and another one was when I lived with my father for 3 years in another state. k*ids today need to learn that bullying leads to all sorts of really dark problems like s*ui*cide and school sh*ootings like Columbine. I tell my k*ids to never pick on other k*ids because they might bring their daddy's gun to school and start firing it at all of their friends. So lets not do that. Especially don't bully someone at work. My brother poked fun at someone, he got into a fist fight with him, and the guy pulled a gun on him and thr*eat*ened to k*ill him. Of course management stepped in and fired the guy. But my brother should have also been fired too seeing as he started it. Now my brother is afraid to mess with people. I don't like messing with people for the reason that the person you're f*ucking with is capable of doing som*thing really bad to you. 

Edited by Terminated

On 7/26/2021 at 4:15 PM, Sassy33 said:

Can you elaborate more on the situation?

I genuinely apologize as this has nothing to do with the topic but that photo looks like Bobby Hill from King of the hill !! 😂

great line from a song in regards to bullys- it’s all talk, talk, talk. Talking in the wind, it only slows you down if you start listening & it’s a whole lot harder to shine, than to undermine 💞

hope you’re ok 🥺

• Mod

When I was in middle school, someone threw gum in my hair while I was sitting in the cafeteria. I'm actually not sure if it was meant to be thrown on me or someone else, but I remember these k***s behind me laughing so I had to go to the bathroom to get it out. There was another time where I was sitting beside this girl who was talking about me to her friend and they were laughing. I don't even know why they were doing that because I wasn't doing anything but sitting there quietly. 

9 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

When I was in middle school, someone threw gum in my hair while I was sitting in the cafeteria. I'm actually not sure if it was meant to be thrown on me or someone else, but I remember these k***s behind me laughing so I had to go to the bathroom to get it out. There was another time where I was sitting beside this girl who was talking about me to her friend and they were laughing. I don't even know why they were doing that because I wasn't doing anything but sitting there quietly. 

I'm sorry that happened to you. Some k*ids need someone to kick their a*ss real good for them & teach them a lesson in respect.  

• Star 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I'm sorry that happened to you. Some k*ids need someone to kick their a*ss real good for them & teach them a lesson in respect.  

Lol yeah. Thank you. Some k***s are just mean for no reason, even if it's towards others who keep to themselves.