How Can We Let People Know About Police Siding With Onision?

I apologize,I was NOT aware that I was unable to share reported public names and email addresses. They're all over the web. How then are we able as group to reach out to these reporters to get your story out there? Or should I just not post anything  at all anymore? 

I didn't intend it to be a scam campaign as you call it. I was trying to put a list together so everyone could have an easier time writing letters on your behalf. If you do a Google search and run down the line, these are reporters that have previously written stories on you. Their names and emails are there in the public domain. With a "contact me here" button. I felt since people are so busy I'd be nice and put a list together for easier access. I apologize if I was wrong in doing so. 

Can I surmise that you don't want my help from here on out? 

To date I've sent 25 emails on your behalf.. I can't stop there if that's best. 

There are other people out there that don't go off of hear say or unevidenced claims against someone. They'll go look for evidence. The truth itself will get out there on it's own. 

Think of it like this. The truth is like a seed. Give it time to bloom and everyone will see it sprout. 

• Elites
On 7/27/2021 at 9:44 AM, Ann said:

I've been leaving this link for people, or at least referring to it. It has everything. It's a great resource.

https://www.onision.com/onision-in-real-life-documentary-debunked

37 minutes ago, Onision said:

It’s a good link… now has the recent Speaks video added with another one of their confessions.

I do the same now, the best thing you can do is encourage those to do their research and focus on FACTS. 

This link is the best resource.

Probably the most helpful would be just making links available like it is already. People need to be able to come to their own conclusions so making info easily available is best so everyone can get the fullest picture. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

Probably the most helpful would be just making links available like it is already. People need to be able to come to their own conclusions so making info easily available is best so everyone can get the fullest picture. 

People are mostly sheep - they need their masters to tell them what to think - that being the YouTube commentators who made them falsely believe what they did in the first place.

• Heart 1

Another thing, if someone wanted to make a more neutral, idk how to say this, boringly evening news vibe version of the info compilation already existing that probably would help a ton. The current version has a lot of hurt language in it, which although understandable, can make it hard to get through for your average joe. 

easy to digest makes it easier to spread

14 minutes ago, Onision said:

People are mostly sheep - they need their masters to tell them what to think - that being the YouTube commentators who made them falsely believe what they did in the first place.

The drama scene on YouTube is a content farm. A lot of people are lazy, but if it’s made easy for them they eventually absorb enough of both sides.  The whole James Charles saga kinda shows this. I’ve seen people go back and forth as more info finds it’s way out. 

since the current story is that you’re defensive, and the evidence compile also reads of defensive it kinda reinforces that view. Which is why I said it would probably help for a neutral party to recompile it with very dry purely factual wording.