Career Exploration (quiz)

• Mod

Here's mine. Basically I don't know what career I want and there were a lot of job choices that I'm not interested in lol. I posted the screenshot for the realistic one because I would like a job where I don't have to work with a lot of people 😆 Working with plants or especially animals is what I'm the most interested in. Thanks for sharing this quiz.

Screenshot_20210725-004833~2.png

Screenshot_20210725-004921~2.png

• Star 1

9 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Here's mine. Basically I don't know what job I want to do and there were a lot of job choices that I'm not interested in lol. I posted the screenshot for the realistic one because I would like a job where I don't have to work with other people a lot 😆 Working with plants or especially animals is what I'm the most interested in. Thanks for sharing this quiz.

Mine was low on that. I definitely respect yours though! Working with animals would be so great! 💕

• Heart 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:54 PM, Kaitlind said:

Here's mine. Basically I don't know what career I want and there were a lot of job choices that I'm not interested in lol. I posted the screenshot for the realistic one because I would like a job where I don't have to work with a lot of people 😆 Working with plants or especially animals is what I'm the most interested in. Thanks for sharing this quiz.

Yours is funny because it looks like you rejected almost everything lol... 🙂

Here is mine... should serve as no surprise.

Image 003.jpg

• Star 2