Have Most Anti-O's Even Graduated High School?

Admin

People have repeatedly come to me claiming my quiz was spreading false information... are people really this stupid? Do they not understand that not all test answers are correct? Hence, multiple choice???

1111.jpg 3333.jpg

episode 1 good lord GIF by The X-Files

• Heart 1

I think yes, people are really that stupid. Worrying, isn't it? 

On a side note, though, this goes to show the mentality of anti-Os in general. They literally have brain cells in single figures, and even those are d***g rapidly. 

Keep going, O. Sanity, truth and wisdom will eventually win. ☆ 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Keep going, O. Sanity, truth and wisdom will eventually win. ☆ 

Are you sure though? Like are you really sure? Because humans have been at this stage in evolution for 200,000 years and there's still people this dumb.

• Heart 2

Yet another thing blown out of proportion and taken out of context, that's all social media is these days. 

Social media: "Hey, let's make a big deal about this because we can. Let's make some click bait headline that is based on a fabricated quiz and act like it's true."

James May Idiot GIF by DriveTribecomedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• Heart 2

@Onision

I guess, if I'm honest, it's my hope and faith, that goodness will prevail. And I really, really want that for you. But... Yes, sadly we are surrounded by those who are stunted,  emotionally and intellectually. And when I say that, I mean, they are so lacking in independent thought, they'll literally subscribe to anything if the mob shout about it loud enough.

One thing I'll add. I imagine you were always destined to have a hard time. It's a tragedy, and it's upsetting, but the reason I believe it? Because it seems this world punishes anyone who stands up, stands out, doesn't sugar coat the bulls***t and says it like it is. Nowadays people only appreciate the safe, dumb herds. And punish the individuals.

We believe in you, O. 

PS I also appreciate how very f***** up it sounds, for me to say about being "destined" to have a hard time. I hope you get where I was coming from... Just looking at the world, at the way people like yourself are often treated/rejected for being outspoken and truthful individuals etc.

Honestly, the world is sick in many ways. I personally treasure the few left who are willing to remain individuals and push against cancel culture. 

4 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

And I was just thinking the other day, how all of us on the forum are happy, normal, and smart people… and then I get on YouTube and I feel like I’m at 7-11 seeing all the crack heads… 😭😭

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

I was on Facebook earlier and ran into a group of anti-Os and let me tell ya I felt like they ate glue or licked windows as a ch*ld 🤦‍♀️ they just kept bashing him over that garbage documentary. Some people wanna be sheep and just follow what they see instead of getting the solid evidence that shows he’s innocent. People simply amaze me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Mod
On 7/24/2021 at 3:52 PM, Onision said:

People have repeatedly come to me claiming my quiz was spreading false information... are people really this stupid? Do they not understand that not all test answers are correct? Hence, multiple choice???

1111.jpg 3333.jpg

episode 1 good lord GIF by The X-Files

some people believe everything they read online

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

On 7/30/2021 at 11:23 AM, t*rminated said:

The Anti-O's behave more like a Cult Religion that makes up their own unevidenced claims and continue to villainize as well as antagonize Onision unabated. 

When facts don’t matter and you oppose science/licensed professionals yeah, cult.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, Onision said:

When facts don’t matter and you oppose science/licensed professionals yeah, cult.

Maybe they'll get together and found a council. Have their own religious Bible/ Pros Edda / Quran written. Invent a patron deity/ deities and make up a few saviors. Make you the devil in their religion which they already have.  Then Later on when they find someone s*exy. Have an artist draw their savior member as their prophet who supposedly defeats you. 

Cesare Borgia anyone?   He's the face of Jesus. 

98ae0c0fea14ab45d8f46ee602e08049.jpg

Just teasing. But Artists way back then did use real people as models to paint depictions of Jesus. 

Edited by Terminated

On 8/9/2021 at 6:05 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

Maybe they'll get together and found a council. Have their own religious Bible/ Pros Edda / Quran written. Invent a patron deity/ deities and make up a few saviors. Make you the devil in their religion which they already have. 

Hopefully they promote their religion through in-house made Marvel-quality movies so I can go see Thanonision win in PART 1.

Mua ha ha.

Will Ferrell Beer GIF by Morphin

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

• Mod

BRUH Idk but they always @ me on twitter so I had to set all my mentions to only people I follow, eveytime I post o.o I only post about play video games- so I don't get why they want me to watch super old outta context clips from years ago >_<

hello kitty GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Anti  "O" are evolutionary misfits that never were able to comprehend reason, if they did it may blow there tiny brain cell. (Yes I do be brain cell as in one.) They are immature bullies whom will never grow up or function normally. Such a disappointment to society.  zombie GIF

There aren't even as many Anti-os on social media as they'd have you believe. So many of them run several troll accounts, it's so obvious. There's like, 4 haters continuously posting under various accounts. T w a t s