Kinda cool news!

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

So pleased for you. I hope you'll both be really happy ☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you so much! 💕💕☺️

34 minutes ago, Izarallia said:

Congratulations ❤️  I wish you both the best!

Thank you lots! I think we’ll do well together 💕😌

3 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

I Love You Hug GIF

So haha this guy I’ve know since elementary school, we’ve been talking forever. We hung out Fourth of July, we’ve always been really good friends. And tonight we decided to pursue further and start dating! I’m nervous, excited. He’s so kind, he listens to me and gosh the fact we got to be friends first like broooo it feels so good! 

I know this might sound stupid like.. why would you put this on the forum? But it’s kind of just a positive message and to let you all know… it’s ok to be scared. It’s ok to feel anxious. You’re human. But you have every right to feel loved. And it starts by loving yourself. 

I hope him and I do great things… I want this relationship to be healthy. I deserve a healthy relationship. ALL OF US DO!
But… yeah 😌💕

It's the fastest way to having a long term relationship and also the fastest way to destroying your friendship irreparably. I hope it's the first result.

My feelings are I should just be friends with everyone - at least then, you get to know someone for pretty much life.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Onision said:

It's the fastest way to having a long term relationship and also the fastest way to destroying your friendship irreparably. I hope it's the first result.

My feelings are I should just be friends with everyone - at least then, you get to know someone for pretty much life.

It’s a pretty nerve wracking experience, especially from my background with ab**ive relationships. We’re just going at our own pace. If I know him well enough, I know he just wants the best for me; like I want the best for him. Only time will tell.

But thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and love 💕 Friendship whether it be pursued through a relationship or just as really good friends, i think we all just need good people with good energy surrounding us all. 

🙂