How can you help Onision?

Admin

Admin
This post was recognized by Admin!

"A hundred points for being a great help!"

Skoobie123 was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 100 points.

Spreading the word! Especially not going on those YouTuber’s accounts and giving them my time of day. I’m so sick of people lying about you. Like going on your OnlyFans and them saying you’re a disturbing monster. I have your OnlyFans. Not true. And for what? To give you money and try to profit it back with a YouTube video. It’s pathetic. 

Always been an Onision Stan. 💕

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

Spreading the word! Especially not going on those YouTuber’s accounts and giving them my time of day. I’m so sick of people lying about you. Like going on your OnlyFans and them saying you’re a disturbing monster. I have your OnlyFans. Not true. And for what? To give you money and try to profit it back with a YouTube video. It’s pathetic. 

Always been an Onision Stan. 💕

The fact that I'm now declared innocent by the police only further establishes how unforgivable the Anti-O community - they never care about justice or what was right, they just wanted to hurt me simply because they do not like me, and that is truly evil.

• Heart 3

Admin

"Hundred points for offering kind words/support!"

Ann was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 100 points.

Thank you for clarifying how we can help.

I'll try and write some reviews at the weekend.

Wish we could do more. The entire situation is just awful.

• Heart 3

• Elites
Admin

"Points for being a great support!"

Izarallia was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 100 points.

Done and done.

I'm so sorry you had to go through all this.  My husband and I were literally just talking about this situation.  Bad things always seem to go from one side of the spectrum to the other before it evens out in the middle.  We hope that people see this was all taken too far.  If people want to make allegations, fine, but it should still be innocent until proven guilty and once they are proven innocent that should be it.  What Shiloh did was make a mockery out of women who are really in the situation she claimed to be in. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

Lefts reviews, couldn't believe some of the reviews on there.  Whether or not you buy the story, what they aired was BAD TELEVISION.  You don't need a multi-part series on a man never convicted of a crime.  You shouldn't get a documentary if people say you were a bad boyfriend.  If you were such a bad influence, why stay?  Was it because you were also complicit in a bad relationship?  More than likely.  Would your ex say you were a GOOD AMAZING SUPER PLUS GIRLFRIEND? No.  It pisses me off to no end that they are a**acking you and your family.   It's ridiculous, and you guys have ch*ldren.. it's insanity to me.  I'm sorry you have lost so much over people with sour g****s.  It's completely unfair and I hope some of this turns around for you soon ♥️

• Heart 2

55 minutes ago, MissBabeLincoln said:

Lefts reviews, couldn't believe some of the reviews on there.  Whether or not you buy the story, what they aired was BAD TELEVISION.  You don't need a multi-part series on a man never convicted of a crime.  You shouldn't get a documentary if people say you were a bad boyfriend.  If you were such a bad influence, why stay?  Was it because you were also complicit in a bad relationship?  More than likely.  Would your ex say you were a GOOD AMAZING SUPER PLUS GIRLFRIEND? No.  It pisses me off to no end that they are a**acking you and your family.   It's ridiculous, and you guys have ch*ldren.. it's insanity to me.  I'm sorry you have lost so much over people with sour g****s.  It's completely unfair and I hope some of this turns around for you soon ♥️

Yuppp - imagine you've dated more than 10 people in your life, now imagine a fired reporter wants to ruin your life and picks out the ex's you dumped who are the most upset about being dumped to run a documentary on you - let's see how well that works out.

Never seen a documentary this one-sided, this hateful, this devoid of actual evidence and this corrupt/dishonest/agenda driven in my life.

• Star 1

3 hours ago, Onision said:

Yuppp - imagine you've dated more than 10 people in your life, now imagine a fired reporter wants to ruin your life and picks out the ex's you dumped who are the most upset about being dumped to run a documentary on you - let's see how well that works out.

Never seen a documentary this one-sided, this hateful, this devoid of actual evidence and this corrupt/dishonest/agenda driven in my life.

It's so completely dishonest of the doc that I can't believe anyone gave that s***t airtime. They delivered a one-sided drama and wouldn't give you a single moment's decent representation. F*****s

I'm so sorry Onision.

Edited by Ann
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

It's so completely dishonest of the doc that I can't believe anyone gave that s***t airtime. They delivered a one-sided drama and wouldn't give you a single moment's decent representation. F*****s

I'm so sorry Onision.

I'm glad he brought up ways to help. Always keep trying. 🌟🌟 All he wanted was an apology, an admission...

In truth...

He deserves it all back. We all should keep trying 💕 

• Heart 2

5 reviews have been made in total: IMDB, Amazon, Rotten Tomatoes, Letterboxd, and one additional one not suggested on TV Insider. I'm still waiting for my review to be approved on IMDB, Rotten Tom, & Amazon to be approved, but the other two sites were immediate. 

Screenshot_20210724-162129_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1a7087e574f00c4850adee54ee4f252.jpg

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, steverambo said:

Dang it. Someone has reported our reviews on IMDB and were removed……🤬

I've became really discouraged, but still trying. I send out things, little to no replies. & if I do get a reply, it's a "no" and block. There is an extremity of non unbiased companies, and people. Yes... I'm fired up, as well. Meanwhile everything seems to be one sided. It's all about blatant h***ssment & slanderous activity, if you do the same, you report it, nothing happens though. It should upset any actual human being that this would not be good for any person financially, mentally and more. So. Next steps beyond these hurdles....We're still on the right track, but there's more...If onision were a woman do you think this would be handled differently? I for one, do. Maybe that's just my opinion. However, It's an uncalled for war on a well known & innocent person. 

I'll just continue to keep pushing at it, wherever avenue it leads us to, we shouldn't give up. 🌟

I'll leave a review. Documentaries that throw around unevidenced claims and false allegations shouldn't be tolerated. What they did was immoral.

I left a review on IMDB. It would be the second review I've done aside from Rotten Tomatoes. 

• Star 1

On 7/23/2021 at 10:26 PM, Onision said:

I can't even imagine how I would respond to such scrutiny, especially knowing that you're innocent of wrong doing, provably innocent according to court record - yet dumb s***ts are still making videos like "I don't know how legit this police report is" its bulls***t.  They will twist everything just to avoid saying you're not what they made you out to be.  While I do stand beside v****ms of ab**e, there is a difference between being ab**ed and being in a tox*c or unfavorable relationship.  I just feel like it was a band wagon effect and the legitimacy of the allegations were not even close to reality.  I can not stand the hate train against you.  It's so many peoples "opinions and feelings" when 6 months ago, before the police report was available they were all about "facts not f***ery".  It's ridiculous, they change the narrative daily to keep it going.  It's a petty a** game of telephone.  I'm glad we all have this forum to interact and get to know you.  I've been in other peoples patreons/discord's and I NEVER get responses like I do from you.  When I check in or post on here I can tell you're actually answering and give a s***t about what we have to say - which  is more than 95% of creators I've ever chosen to support.  You also make it affordable to support you instead of making insane rates.  Thanks for what you do and for keeping things interesting in this forum ♥️

Best thing to do for recovering from internet fallout is to set the old drama down and focus solely on being the best version of yourself possible and not doing whatever it was that upset the hornets nest even if it wasn’t a big deal. You’re already doing that with this forum so keep it up. 
 Most people make a new username and move on but idk if that’s possible for you by now unless you went the vtuber route. The anti-o are pretty much like the galactic federation in that the majority are gonna move on to something else if there isn’t anything fueling the fire. 

id keep these documents posted up on your mains for people to see easily if they need to when they research for themselves and be patient. 

A big campaign probably would backfire

93D9D9A2-7D38-4D4E-9E6E-DD4BE7B3795E.jpeg

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, Elise said:

Best thing to do for recovering from internet fallout is to set the old drama down and focus solely on being the best version of yourself possible and not doing whatever it was that upset the hornets nest even if it wasn’t a big deal. You’re already doing that with this forum so keep it up. 
 Most people make a new username and move on but idk if that’s possible for you by now unless you went the vtuber route. The anti-o are pretty much like the galactic federation in that the majority are gonna move on to something else if there isn’t anything fueling the fire. 

id keep these documents posted up on your mains for people to see easily if they need to when they research for themselves and be patient. 

A big campaign probably would backfire

93D9D9A2-7D38-4D4E-9E6E-DD4BE7B3795E.jpeg

You know, pretty much everything you said is smart.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Emily Spracklen said:

Onision trust that I have spread the word on your innocents from even before the release from authorities . I love what u do . I am kinda new to all this social media stuff hope this reaches u please come back and post more videos they make me smile at least once a day  ...

It'll take time... I have to first figure out what I want to do with my future... probably leaning towards something that doesn't upset people so much/give them a reason to want to harm me --- specifically with controversial opinions... might hold off on those because some people think you deserve the worst just for seeing the world differently... it's... I mean, is it worth it to state what you believe if it means your life is cast into a wood-chipper? Is it worth it to tell an offensive joke if it means people close to you will be harmed because someone took it the wrong way and made it their mission in life to end yours?

There is a lot more to being a creator of content than it seems. The burden of entertainers is so... non-existent to people who have bot lived that life... gotta walk a mile in the shoes of those you don't agree with sometimes.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1