The Police Confirm: ONISION IS NOT GUILTY

Admin

• Mod

I saw some comments saying that only a judge can determine if you're innocent or guilty and that is so dumb. If that's the case, then you would have to be taken to court so why haven't you yet? These people really have no common sense.

• Heart 1

In cases where there is insufficient/or no evidence, the police have no alternative but to take no further action, which is what's happening here. So whoever said that on Twitter is an idiot. Without evidence, there is no trial. And there is no evidence here because there was no crime 💯 

Edited by Ann
  • Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites
10 minutes ago, Onision said:

Sounds like they haven't watched a single police show in their lives. Police are trained to make those judgments based on their extensive knowledge of the law and based on what people report - fact is, there was no report of a crime, because no crime occurred, just like I said, over and over. The other side however committed multiple crimes, much of which they were either caught on camera doing, or publicly admitted themselves.

People online believe what they want to because they are lazy and selfish. Police have to do real work, and use the actual law to make these determinations.

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

It's not really "Out" until these people start admitting they conned everyone. So essentially, it's never over. Their egos are so massive and they're so dishonest, justice will never happen to the people who used this as a cash grab.

It does make me wonder if there is any legal action you could take against them. I don’t believe any of them that accused you will ever own up to their lies. If nothing else, I hope that people will see the truth of those people, for what they really are…liars. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Equal punishment for false accusations should absolutely be a thing. People get off scot-free with ruining other people's lives. It's insane. I hope that some honest people speak out on your behalf. You deserve exoneration from this social conviction in the court of public opinion.

24 minutes ago, BlakouttheMM said:

Equal punishment for false accusations should absolutely be a thing. People get off scot-free with ruining other people's lives. It's insane. I hope that some honest people speak out on your behalf. You deserve exoneration from this social conviction in the court of public opinion.

Well yeah if you lie about someone for the sake of destroying their social and/or financial life, that's attempted social and/or financial m**der - literally, there are tons of people who would rather lose their own life than see everything they built get destroyed, and that's what happened to me.

• Heart 1

Looking at the docs, amazing how it explicitly states the FBI contacted each "alleged v****m" and no one really bothered getting back. That doesn't strike the haters as strange? That so called v****ms would rather sell a story for $$$$ than seek justice --  like genuine v****ms would??

Bottom line, it's all money and attention grabbing. 

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

Looking at the docs, amazing how it explicitly states the FBI contacted each "alleged v****m" and no one really bothered getting back. That doesn't strike the haters as strange? That so called v****ms would rather sell a story for $$$$ than seek justice --  like genuine v****ms would??

Bottom line, it's all money and attention grabbing. 

It takes money, that's why Shiloh & Sarah were on the documentary, they were paid. Sarah confirmed she is now very wealthy as a result of her being on the show, that much was incredibly clear. The show even had her sign an NDA to cover up their corrupt dealings. It was a cash grab at the expense of my life.

• Heart 1

What makes me mad the most is I was a v****m of domestic violence… I’ve been in it. I’ve been homeless, my car destroyed, thousands of dollars lost. I’ve been in the thick of it. So to see these women lie makes me beyond enraged. There’s actual women out there being ab**ed and for them to use it to get airtime and money? F off bro, that’s bull. 

For the documentary to take clips out of context. IVE WATCHED several videos of Onision with Shiloh. He helped her through breakdowns, he had sympathy but does anyone want to see that? No… oof. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Skoobie123 said:

What makes me mad the most is I was a v****m of domestic violence… I’ve been in it. I’ve been homeless, my car destroyed, thousands of dollars lost. I’ve been in the thick of it. So to see these women lie makes me beyond enraged. There’s actual women out there being ab**ed and for them to use it to get airtime and money? F off bro, that’s bull. 

For the documentary to take clips out of context. IVE WATCHED several videos of Onision with Shiloh. He helped her through breakdowns, he had sympathy but does anyone want to see that? No… oof. 

You can't trust any documentary that has a clear agenda --- I've seen documentaries about proven serial ki**ers that were more generous and two-sided - that's how awful this was. They did everything they could to lie, cut corners and misrepresent me, it was astonishing.

A lot of it is covered and proven here:

• Heart 3

TV shows are just that. Shows made for TV aimed at getting the most views possible. If that means using this media in a way thats suits there narrative to get more views which means more money. They do it. It does not mean its true.  Usually its just a storyline lead to  look like  som*thing happened,  an then it let's the viewer assume the rest.  Its unfortunate because it points the finger at innocent people to make dollars.

Like was said earlier there was no one arrested. No charges made. Then no crime. So common sense really wins here. Onision is the real v****m here. 

Makes me Sad really. So unfair

Sad Pikachu GIF

That show was made purely to destroy you and make money. 

Like you said Sarah and Shiloh piggybacked off a #MeToo campaign that was started for genuine survivors of ab**ers. They were not. Those featured did it for the money in my opinion.

I hope one day you get you voice heard fully and the whole world sees them for the liars they are. 

I'm glad the police have proven you are not guilty.

• Star 1

It's immoral how they did the documentary. If Oni had been guilty, it would have been one thing. But the fact that they showed it without a shred of evidence and with false allegations is completely unacceptable. As long as it continues to be streamed. It's h*arassment. I hope Onision can get a court order and have Discovery Plus cease and desist. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

31 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

It's immoral how they did the documentary. If Oni had been guilty, it would have been one thing. But the fact that they showed it without a shred of evidence and with false allegations is completely unacceptable. As long as it continues to be streamed. It's h*arassment. I hope Onision can get a court order and have Discovery Plus cease and desist. 

I guess I’ll look into it.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

13 minutes ago, Onision said:

I guess I’ll look into it.

It's false information aka Libel. You have a police statement validating that you're innocent.  You can go to your attorney and have him file for Cease and Desist.  Have a judge sign off on it. 

A cease and desist slander and libel letter is used to demand that the recipient stop spreading false information. Libel is false information that is published in written form. ... Generally, a cease and desist slander and libel letter demands that the behavior stop immediately.

A cease and desist order is an order by an administrative agency that requires certain practices specified to stop. It is used in Labor and Employment Law, Security Law, Education Law, and a lot of other areas of law. Typically, an administrative judge has the discretion to decide over the issuance of the order. There are two different kinds of cease and desist orders: summary cease and desist orders and final cease and desist orders. A cease and desist order that is issued prior to a hearing or without judicial proceedings is called a summary cease and desist order. The violator must request a hearing within a certain amount of time, otherwise, the order becomes final.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/cease_and_desist_order#:~:text=A cease and desist order,the issuance of the order.

If they don't cease and desist. You can file for a lawsuit next. It'll make your case stronger. Because you asked them to stop. It was documented. That's not going to look good on them in court. 

If the matter can’t be resolved through negotiations, then you need to make a decision, namely, fight or capitulation. A fight can mean a lawsuit. It’s best to consult with your attorney about the projected costs of defense. Even if you decide to capitulate, your attorney can help minimize the sting.

https://gct.law/news/WHAT-TO-DO-OR-NOT-TO-DO-WHEN-RECEIVING-A-CEASE-AND-DESIST-LETTER

Edited by Terminated

Someone responded to this topic saying the report wasn’t really conclusive - which is annoying and stupid.

The report established that everything they were given, all the statements, calls, internet troll reports, bs nonsense anti-o’s submitted directly to them through other means, it was all baseless/not indicative of any crime. Additionally Sarah herself admitted she was not confident with the idea that any crime occurred. Sarah was pressure  by the anti-o’s to go when she didn’t really want to. Talk about a creepy mob.

If you don’t get that, well, exercise your reasoning skills. You missed the big point right in front of you. There were countless email submissions, countless calls, videos made for ads & it all turned out BS, but the mob is too dumb to get that. Can’t help them, can’t fix stupid.

• Heart 2