What is the one thing you would want to know from a crystal ball if it told you the truth?

Oh wow, I'm not sure... to be honest there's so much I'd rather NOT Know (such as losing family members, my death) that I'd definitely stay away from certain topics. Ignorance is often better. 

I guess if anything, I'd prob ask if stuff about my career and how that'll pan out. 

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh wow, I'm not sure... to be honest there's so much I'd rather NOT Know (such as losing family members, my death) that I'd definitely stay away from certain topics. Ignorance is often better. 

I guess if anything, I'd prob ask if stuff about my career and how that'll pan out. 

That's a good one for sure! 💕

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought the same. I don’t want to know because the truth might upset me, so I’d rather not. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

54 minutes ago, Ann said:

I agree with this one! But I’d ask about aliens. Maybe whatever is below the ocean. I’m not sure if a crystal ball can tell me that though T.T 

• Star 2

I really don't know. I agree that I wouldn't want to know about my death or som*thing like that. I wouldn't want to know anything about my own life for fear of not being able to live freely after knowing certain things. Knowledge can be a burden, or become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The only thing I might ask is whether or not I'll find that forever someone, but I wouldn't want to know the who, how, or when. 

Aliens is a good one. Or maybe just the supernatural in general. I'd like to know what's real and what isn't. 

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Star 1

17 minutes ago, Squish said:

I agree with this one! But I’d ask about aliens. Maybe whatever is below the ocean. I’m not sure if a crystal ball can tell me that though T.T 

Ohh, I wanna know that too. I might be disappointed though if they don’t exist because for some reason I want them to, lol. 

Edited by paperandsky
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Ohh, I wanna know that too. I might be disappointed though if they don’t exist because for some reason I want them to, lol. 

True. If they do exist (which I'm a believer) I'd really just want to be with them. (But, ew because I'm human, so they'd most likely be like no. I've just always felt that I really never belonged here. 😂)

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

On 7/23/2021 at 12:20 AM, brittniisundae said:

What is the one thing you would want to know about anything, in your life, the world, if it were to give you the truth?

This would be great if you were wanting to know if you were clean or had STD's.  

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1