Good laptops?

I need a good laptop for college, I’ve been struggling to find a decent one. Because of the pandemic a lot of retailers tell me that laptops are limited. 

i haven’t had a laptop in years, so I don’t know what’s good.

🙂Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Chromebooks are good. I've been thinking of getting one for myself.

I saw a chrome book that had super good reviews. I just remember having the chrome books in high school and they’d break: but I think it was from k***s over using them

• Mod
39 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

I saw a chrome book that had super good reviews. I just remember having the chrome books in high school and they’d break: but I think it was from k***s over using them

Oh yeah. You should see about getting a newer one.

• Heart 1

It depends on what you define as a "good laptop." What is a must have for you in a laptop? Some people want speed, some want storage capacity, some are concerned about weight, some want a long battery life, some are concerned about durability, some want certain ports. What type of OS do you want? Apple? Microsoft? There are a lot of different factors to consider.

Figure out what you think you're going to need and want, determine a price range you're willing to spend, and then research that online. Avoid the biased ad responses that are automatically generated at the top and go for the reviews from PC Mags and such. Make sure you're looking at recent ones for the most up-to-date computers.

Edited by OldGreqq