Were You A Nintendo Fan Growing Up?

Did anyone play on GameCube growing up? I always played on one with my brother. ๐Ÿ™‚ย nintendo gamecube GIF
ย 

Or was anyone just a Nintendo k*d in general, I had the Gameboy Advance color and I remember wearing the batteries OUT every time I played on it lol

ย 

What did yโ€™all have growing up Nintendo 64, GameCube? Tell me!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Just now, k*itlind said:

I remember my cousin had a Nintendo 64 and we would play games on it whenever I would visit. I just had CD-ROM games that I played on the computer.

My brother got the Nintendo 64 for his birthday and played Donkey Kong all the time! ย I donโ€™t think I ever had a CD ROM for games. What games did you play? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Mod
1 minute ago, Skoobie123 said:

My brother got the Nintendo 64 for his birthday and played Donkey Kong all the time! ย I donโ€™t think I ever had a CD ROM for games. What games did you play? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I mostly had games based on cartoons I watched, such as the Tarzan movie game, CatDog, and Scooby-Doo. My dad had this racing game that I liked to play too. I still have all those games lol

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I mostly had games based on cartoons I watched, such as the Tarzan movie game, CatDog, and Scooby-Doo. My dad had this racing game that I liked to play too. I still have all those games lol

I HAD THE TARZAN GAME FOR THE GAMEBOY! You have good taste homie ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Skoobie123 said:

Did anyone play on GameCube growing up? I always played on one with my brother. ๐Ÿ™‚ย nintendo gamecube GIF
ย 

Or was anyone just a Nintendo k*d in general, I had the Gameboy Advance color and I remember wearing the batteries OUT every time I played on it lol

ย 

What did yโ€™all have growing up Nintendo 64, GameCube? Tell me!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

yes i also grew up with a gamecube and loving Nintendo lol. i was really antisocial as a k*d and i would take my DS everywhere to avoid talking to people ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Purring Skeleton said:

yes i also grew up with a gamecube and loving Nintendo lol. i was really antisocial as a k*d and i would take my DS everywhere to avoid talking to people ๐Ÿ‘€

Love it! Thatโ€™s a literal mood! Haha ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart 1