What Is Your Education Level? (GED, Diploma, College)

So I'm college-level - which is cool... it's nice to have the opportunities we do in America... although most people suffer significant financial hardship due to college so it's not for everyone... even though it probably should be.

• Heart 1

• Mod

I only went to college for 2 years after graduating high school. I got my Associate's degree in ch*ldhood education. After that job didn't work out, I took a month long class to be a CNA and worked in that field for 8 years.

• Heart 1

I'm a 35 year old Soph*more drop out from High School. I dropped out in 2005. I tried for my GED twice then gave up on that too. Never bothered going back. I got a full time job and I've worked ever since. 

• Elites

I dropped out. Was more worried about surviving than school at the time though I wished I would’ve committed myself looking back. I went to get my ged and got 95+ on everything except math but covid hit and I put a pause in that. I’m doing pretty ok for myself and the careers I’m looking at don’t require higher education than a diploma. It’s never too late to do anything you put your mind to and the more difficult the road the sweeter the victory!