Biggest Turn Off...?

Ann

i dunno, this may be mean and hypocritical but self harm scars. i find them utterly u**y, and i can't be 100% fully att**cted to someone who has them, which s*cks, because i have them aswell. maybe im protecting my disgust for myself? i don't know, but self harm scars definitely make me upset and feel less about you. i don't understand why you ruined your perfectly good body - although i have ruined my perfectly good body myself. i guess, i might just be sensitive to it. however onision helped me greatly in realizing how useless cutting myself was. im still healing, and maybe i need to realize other people are healing too. just so we're clear, i don't h**e people with self harm scars, theyre just not discernable to me (as i have them too, i am not desirable either.)

but besides psychical appearance, i think being a hypocrite turns me off the most. if everything you do contradicts your beliefs, it's bound to **** me off. im not afraid to call you out. hypocrisy is so u**y to me. i don't get how people can constantly, repeatedly contradict themselves. it makes me think they have an u**y soul and i wish they'd get their sh*t together. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Onision said:

...they don't really bother me at all. People make mistakes. It's just important people not make new scars.

oh of course, people make mistakes, but i guess im referring to repeated things. as if, you keep doing it inside our relationship. they don't matter to me, if theyre old and such. i just mean, super fresh ones when you have no intentions of stopping. it hurts my heart 

I guess my biggest turn off would be bad body odour...a guy who smells lol... someone who doesn't take care of at least their personal hygiene is an absolute no-no for me. 

• Funny 1

20 minutes ago, Frosty said:

i dunno, this may be mean and hypocritical but self harm scars. i find them utterly u**y, and i can't be 100% fully att**cted to someone who has them, which s*cks, because i have them aswell. maybe im protecting my disgust for myself? i don't know, but self harm scars definitely make me upset and feel less about you. i don't understand why you ruined your perfectly good body - although i have ruined my perfectly good body myself. i guess, i might just be sensitive to it. however onision helped me greatly in realizing how useless cutting myself was. im still healing, and maybe i need to realize other people are healing too. just so we're clear, i don't h**e people with self harm scars, theyre just not discernable to me (as i have them too, i am not desirable either.)

but besides psychical appearance, i think being a hypocrite turns me off the most. if everything you do contradicts your beliefs, it's bound to **** me off. im not afraid to call you out. hypocrisy is so u**y to me. i don't get how people can constantly, repeatedly contradict themselves. it makes me think they have an u**y soul and i wish they'd get their sh*t together. 

hi! i realized i phrased my comment wrong - old self harm scars are fine! i am talking about if you choose to continually hurt yourself, which i KNOW is a struggle to go through, but it really is unatt**ctive and hurts my heart. i don't want anyone to hurt themselves, and if it's fresh and continual i WILL be turned off. that's all i am talking about! old self harm scars mean nothing, but if you continue to hurt yourself and make new scars.. it's not desirable and hurts my heart - i care about you as my partner and of course i don't want you to self harm. if it's continual i will be turned off. if it's continual it's gunna trigger me and i need to get away from u. that's all!! no h**e towards anyone with old self harm scars!! no h**e to anyone who's struggling with it either, i know it's a battle. you can get through this!!

• Heart 1

Turn offs for me are people who are rude, lacking in common decency and good manners to others, overly c*cky and arrogant or pretentiousness. I also don't like someone trying to control or manipulate me, or treating me like they know what's best for me more so than I do.

Bad hygiene or oral care are huge turn offs. Obesity. Lack of financial responsibility, poor ethics or morals. Dishonesty / liars. Cheaters.

Anyone who smokes, drinks alcohol, or does d***s is a turn off for me. I should clarify. I'm not against anyone who enjoys or does these things, it's just that I actually like all of those things too much and so as a recovering addict and alcoholic, I just know I can't have them in my life ever again, not even a little bit.

Not eating healthy is just gr*ss to me, as well as a messy, unkempt house. Someone who doesn't take care of themselves or their home, a slob basically.

• Elites

rude, manipulative, verbally ab**ive, elitist views, se*ist views, controlling behavior, threats, lies, deceit, drama, immaturity, inability to compromise, emotionally unavailable, remembers you when its convenient, this is too far long of a list

• Heart 1

People who feel entitled to me. Specifically who think everyone is in love with them romantically by default or at least se*ually attracted to them. I had a buddy in college who was like this and his dramatic “rejection of my affections” followed by my bursting into laughter ended our friendship pretty quick. This behavior has a sibling in the friendzone believers, who think romance/se* is a soda you put quarters in a machine for, then get mad when you don’t pay out. 

Acting like those is probably the best way to ensure I never DO fall for you. Lol I’m a person. Not a dating sim. And 1000% not a soda machine. 

and not to be mean but why would anyone actually love you in any way that is worth it if they 1) don’t know you well 2) you haven’t done anything to cultivate love? 

Edited by Ghostie

1 hour ago, Onision said:

You ever meet one of those people who legit believes their life has an amazing purpose and that God has a plan for them?

I like to hear them talk.

Have you been to church lately?

That sounds just like the pastor's bullsh it sermons I had to sit through when I was forced to go by my mom. loooooool 😆

He'd stand up there and tell everyone they were going to Heaven and that their deity had a plan for them. 

Then towards the end. These support councelors would stand up at the altar. Men & women would go to the altar and cry on them and pray to their imaginary deity with them. 

Disgusting display.

47 minutes ago, Onision said:

I just love hearing people talk when they still believe in magic.

I have talked to a few pagan women who believed in witchcraft & said they practiced it. I didn't ask why they believed in it or what they did. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn