Controversial Topics

Leaf_

• Elites

Idea stolen from TT.. 

what is a controversial or unpopular opinion you have that if you said out loud you would probably get looked at sideways for?

~safe space only, conversation is welcome bashing is not pls and thank you~

mine is that yes cancel culture has its pros and cons but sorry not sorry a celebrity will have their controversies but I am still going to enjoy their films or music 💁🏼‍♀️ *cough* Marilyn Manson *cough* ..I won’t go out of my way to financially support the really bad ones but I’m also not burning my dvds and cds in a fire pit like that is going to do som*thing..

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, k*itlind said:

I have one.

I don't think The Office is funny...

Surprised Meme GIF

jk, I actually don’t either. I’ve only seen one episode though.

My unpopular opinion is I h**e the song Let It Go from Frozen and I always have.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod
42 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Surprised Meme GIF

jk, I actually don’t either. I’ve only seen one episode though.

My unpopular opinion is I h**e the song Let It Go from Frozen and I always have.

I like that song but I won't sit there and listen to it lol

• Star 1

14 hours ago, Admin said:

That women are the same as men.

Some of them do sit back and laugh after they either try to ruin your life or have ruined your life. 

Just look at Jody Arias. She doesn't feel bad for what she did. She stabbed her ex boyfriend to death and she sat there and giggled about it. 

tumblr_okwuueGpVv1vv0s7bo1_400.gifv

2 hours ago, Dusk said:

Some of them do sit back and laugh after they either try to ruin your life or have ruined your life. 

Just look at Jody Arias. She doesn't feel bad for what she did. She stabbed her ex boyfriend to death and she sat there and giggled about it. 

tumblr_okwuueGpVv1vv0s7bo1_400.gifv

Uuuuuuuggghhhh

That the Netflix movie Cuties made some valid points. I feel as if it was purposefully made to bring about the fact that us as a modern society are showing k***s that the only way they'll thrive or be popular is by dancing and dressing inappropriately. What videos on TikTok or music videos on YouTube are most popular? Ones with very se*ual and graphic themes. This is what we're putting into ch*ldrens heads - that these types of behaviors and way of dressing is cool and accepted by modern society - and that's what the movie was striving to put into the audiences head.