Celebrity you would trust with your life?

So I was driving across the state today to visit family for the first time in months. I was browsing radio stations, (I recently got a new phone and can't figure out how to hook it to Bluetooth because my car requires it to go through a specific app). 

On one of the random country stations, this was a question they were discussing.  At first I was like NONE, but after listening I kind of was like ehhhh I could see that. I thought it would be an interesting discussion on here.

Since it was a country stations a lot of them had answers like dolly Parton,  but there were also answers like the rock that I could definitely understand because he just seems like an awesome guy.

Are there any celebrities that you think could possibly be trusted with saving someone's life 🤔

Happy The Rock GIF

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well I do know a couple of "celebs" due to the line of work I'm in, but I don't think I'd say I'd trust anyone "with my life" unless I knew them deeply. 

You think anyone really knows anyone? I’ve learned that I know little of others.

Anyway, I’d trust… gosh… no one.

• Heart 1

Just now, Onision said:

You think anyone really knows anyone? I’ve learned that I know little of others.

Anyway, I’d trust… gosh… no one.

Fair point... I guess we only ever know what people WANT us to know about them. To a certain extent I guess I use a lot of "gut instinct." 

6 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I like how everyone thought what I was thinking . Lol xD . If I HAD to choose,,,  I literally can't even think of too many celebs with an excellent reputation. 

They say “never meet your hero” for a reason.

• Heart 1

Definitely not a single celebrity. Not even Keanu, lol. Celebrities are people just like anyone else, they just happen to be famous. If you think about it, the only thing you know about them is what the media portrays or what they reveal about themselves.

In both instances, you're only seeing what someone else wants you to see. Not really a trustworthy basis for making predictions or assumptions about who they are or what they will do. Unless you know a celebrity personally (and you'd have to know them REALLY well), I think it'd be impossible to make an accurate judgment of someone's character to be able to confidently say yeah, I think they'd save someone's life. That doesn't mean there aren't any out there that would play hero, but none that I would trust to.

There's only two people I completely trust in my life with my life, and I consider myself lucky for having even that.