Onision: What's the best way your fans can support you right now?

Ann

@Onision I think this is probably som*thing others here might want to know as well.

What way can we be of value/support to you right now? Is it just continual posting here and donating? Sharing/viewing your YouTube Vids? Writing your defences against that s***tty doc? 

What is it that we can give back to you to show support that you would appreciate the most? Is there anything we can do? Anything you'd rather us NOT do? 

I think we all want to stand behind you right now. 

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

11 hours ago, Ann said:

What way can we be of value/support to you right now? Is it just continual posting here and donating? Sharing/viewing your YouTube Vids? Writing your defences against that s***tty doc? 

What I want most is for the people who lied to come forward and admit they lied/admit the massive fraud that was committed & give the money they made on their fraud to charity, but that's like asking a dog to write a novel, they're just not designed to do that - these people are not capable of being honest if it means swallowing their egos.

So... second-best thing? I really don't know. The forum is already funded all the way to March of next year, and you're already an "Immortal" here - I suppose just posting on this forum is really awesome. So that would be cool. Share your thoughts, start interesting topics, have fun.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Cool. Thanks for responding. I'll certainly keep posting and supporting the forum. It's a great site, BTW. Good community. 

As for the 1st, I will live in hope for justice. 

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Cool. Thanks for responding. I'll certainly keep posting and supporting the forum. It's a great site, BTW. Good community. 

As for the 1st, I will live in hope for justice. 

Justice would be far more than what I outlined. All I want is honesty.

• Heart 2