Religion of Onision Forum Members... What Is Yours?

Ann

3 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Most scientists think there are enough reasons to assume there was something like a big bang. Maybe they're wrong and scientists of the future will have a laugh with that theory, who knows?

Perhaps. Time will tell. 

A universe that has always been there also doesn't make sense from a human perspective since we can't wrap our head around something that has always existed, common sense says everything had to have a biginning somewhere.

I don't know whether the universe was created or if it's always been in existence. Modern cosmology states that it started from a single point that contained all the mass energy of the universe. Where did that come from? We don't know yet. But I highly doubt religion & deities had anything to do with it.

Funny though, Christian Mythology states that God is eternal and was not created. However, Pagan Mythology states gods like the Greek & Norse gods were born and weren't just "there". 

I could care less about a creator. We don't know. But it's important to Theists like Christians to have those "easy" answers in a book written by men from 325 AD. 

Definitely don't buy creationism in a religious, supernatural concept.. "supernatural" would just be something our current science hasn't discovered yet.

Well. If you're a Christian or a Pagan. You automatically believe in magic because deities are magical. Deities just snap their fingers and s'hit gets down. 

Agnostic atheist.. the Gods we have in our religions are mostly human imagination.

I'm glad. I just wasn't able to believe in the existence of deities, witch craft, vampires (some Christians believe in their existence.), Unicorns (Mentioned 9 times in the Bible), Prophets (Jesus), demons, angels, and miracles, and lastly the Bible. which has not provided a single shred of archaeological or historical evidence of the characters within it's pages. Most religions have a book and someone to speak for their deity.  If there were evidence, I'd be a Christian or a Pagan if there was irrefutable court evidence providing that deities exist. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 1

There's probably something, but I don't really bother with it since we as humans can't figure it out (or haven't yet). If there's any scientific proof for something cool and spiritual it would be a different story.