๐Ÿ“ The Random Thoughts Thread ๐Ÿ“

The "random thoughts" thread where you can post literally anything, however random, that's been on your mind.ย 

I'll start:

I've been thinking lately how, the older I get, the less I give a sh!t what people think about me. It's gorgeously freeing. Anyone relate?ย 

Edited by Ann
  • Heart 2

Oh okay, will do! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

@Onisionย I just watched the video, and saw the screenshots which vindicate you and highlight your innocence.

Wow. No wonder you are pissed off.ย 

I'm so sorry you've been put through this. There are vile people out there, people who will be extremely selective about what they say/report in order to get money/attention. It's sick.ย 

You've been dragged through the mud. You did not deserve this.

I wish there was som*thing we all could do.ย 

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Ann said:

Oh okay, will do! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

@Onisionย I just watched the video, and saw the screenshots which vindicate you and highlight your innocence.

Wow. No wonder you are pissed off.ย 

I'm so sorry you've been put through this. There are vile people out there, people who will be extremely selective about what they say/report in order to get money/attention. It's sick.ย 

You've been dragged through the mud. You did not deserve this.

I wish there was som*thing we all could do.ย 

I've said "I told you so" so many times now, you would think people would learn to listen.

• Heart 1

Ok this is a weird one lol so stay with me. When you were a k*d, did you have a bowl youโ€™d use for like popcornโ€ฆ but it was also like the family puke bucket? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Donโ€™t come for me this is a legit thing! Cause my family did and it was a big blue bowl we had! Did I just grow up insaneโ€ฆ donโ€™t answer that lol

77E9F3C9-3A6E-4FD5-9352-DC9744036338.jpeg

• Funny 2

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ not for me .... I ain't eating anything out of a puke bucket, not even a well-washed one lol ๐Ÿ˜† We DID have a bowl used for times we were sick though.. big white one kept under the sink.ย  Ewwwww memories. Lol.

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, Ann said:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ not for me .... I ain't eating anything out of a puke bucket, not even a well-washed one lol ๐Ÿ˜† We DID have a bowl used for times we were sick though.. big white one kept under the sink.ย  Ewwwww memories. Lol.

I feel like since I had one growingย up, Iโ€™m immune to like anything!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ch*ldhood was a trip for real!

I just wanna know why my clothes only get caught on door handles when I'm in a bad moodย 

It's boiling hot here yet I made the mistake of starting to cook a veggie roast dinnerย 

ย 

jim carrey sweat GIF

2 hours ago, Anna Chandler said:

Idk been trying to distract myself because my random thoughts right now are all pretty dark. Donโ€™t feel a lot of self worth and kinda want to stop existing

I'm so sorry you feel like that. Is there anyone irl you can reach out to for support? I hope things improve soon.ย 

Will I ever be a mom or just a hot woman with no k***s who never settles down and lives like a pirate lol or will I end up saving animals and be happyย doing that ? Wish I could see into the future for some direction or even a clue as to what will occur. Just a hintโ€ฆย Other than that- thinking of the Batman movie coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ‡ and hoping when I dye my hair it looks good and not good like hot garbage. ย 

What if we're all just thoughts in the mind of one of the most advanced minds in existence? What if everything we feel, think, see etc is just a construction of some super powerful entity, and nothing is really real.

• Star 4