What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Ann

Be honest. What's the most "out there" crazy thing you've ever done? 

I guess for me.... getting chased by a man in a black mask carrying a large stick in the middle of the night (after I made the stupid decision to hang out in a dodgy wooded area after dark)

Also getting caught having ***.... by a priest (long story lol) 

I guess my crazy moments might seem dull compared to some but.. we are who we are.

• Mod

I don't have many stories because I don't do a lot of crazy things lol. I guess one thing I did was sneak into another movie at the movie theater after buying tickets for a different movie. It was a friend's idea though so I just went with it even though I didn't feel right about it. I've also blurted out random things in public as a joke/to be funny. Mine are nothing compared to yours haha

• Heart 1

My best friend used to pressure me to do bad stuff when I was a teenager. She was aggressive about it and I was timid, so we were basically opposites. One time she pressured me to shoplift makeup with her at the drugstore and to me that’s crazy because it’s som*thing I never would have done otherwise.

Uh, I don't talk about the craziest stuff I've done because:

1) It makes me look really bad and I'm not like that anymore.

2) It involves breaking the law and running from the cops and other stuff. I've always worried it would come back and bite me in the aśs someday.

One crazy, as well as embarrassing, thing I will mention is the day I decided to lose my virginity, I ended up getting caught by my mom. It was some type of teacher conference day or som*thing and I had the day off school. My bf at the time did too even though he went to a different school. So he came over and we were getting down to business. Aaand my mom decides to come home half day from work to "surprise me" so we could do som*thing together. She totally caught us, 😱and needless to say, it was not a good day. My parents flipped, thr***ened to call the cops (because he was 18 and I was under***). I eventually managed to talk them out of it, but it's still a h*rrible memory for my first time.