Jump to content

The Double Rainbow Guy... And His "Intern"


Admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not sure if I ever made this public before, but someone mentioned the Double Rainbow guy who has since passed away. Anyway, these are the emails I was sent by his "Intern"

Now to be clear, people have lied about me in the past, they've made tens of thousands of dollars doing it - so I have a hard time believing anything anyone says at this point - however, this woman reached out to me directly for some reason... why? Why didn't she call the police? Why is it she thought I could help more than anyone?

Did she want me to play hero?

Anyway... she did't reply after I told her to go to the police and try to have her family get her away from him.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.27.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.27.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.26.22 PM.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Mod

Maybe she wanted your advice on what she should do because she could relate having problems with a significant other? Idk, she should have just contacted the police instead of writing to another creator about it. That's very strange, especially since she never responded after you told her to go to the police and contact family members. It could have been anything but I'm glad that's all you said. Anybody with common sense would give that answer to someone seeking help.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Maybe she wanted your advice on what she should do because she could relate having problems with a significant other? Idk, she should have just contacted the police instead of writing to another creator about it. That's very strange, especially since she never responded after you told her to go to the police and contact family members. It could have been anything but I'm glad that's all you said. Anybody with common sense would give that answer to someone seeking help.

Mmm... I just don't know with people... it's all very disturbing and confusion so I'd rather not try to figure out their psychology every time and just tell them what they should have already concluded themselves - A person making videos on YouTube doesn't make them someone who can help you. That's why we have people in trained positions to deal with this kind of thing.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.52.18 PM.jpg

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do find it odd that she contacted you, of all people. Someone she has never had any real connection to friendship wise, someone she has never worked with, and someone who was just turned down by you to work with. Shouldn't she have gone to her family or close friends first? I suppose it's also an apology email, but it still seems really strange.

I'm suspicious if that wasn't some kind of scenario cooked up by her and "Bear" (or maybe just her) to get further contact with you since you turned them down initially. If you had offered to help, it would have been an "in" for further communication and obviously more opportunity to talk about ideas and working together. 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
9 minutes ago, Onision said:

Mmm... I just don't know with people... it's all very disturbing and confusion so I'd rather not try to figure out their psychology every time and just tell them what they should have already concluded themselves - YouTubers are not heroes capable of saving anyone - there are professionals for that.

I don't know with people either. It's best to think for yourself when it comes to others contacting you for any reason because they could have bad intentions and fake anything. Be smart about it, which you already are.

  • Heart 2
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I do find it odd that she contacted you, of all people. Someone she has never had any real connection to friendship wise, someone she has never worked with, and someone who was just turned down by you to work with. Shouldn't she have gone to her family or close friends first? I suppose it's also an apology email, but it still seems really strange.

I'm suspicious if that wasn't some kind of scenario cooked up by her and "Bear" (or maybe just her) to get further contact with you since you turned them down initially. If you had offered to help, it would have been an "in" for further communication and obviously more opportunity to talk about ideas and working together. 

That's an interesting theory... one of the greatest lessons in life that I have learned is "Don't be a hero"

Another one? "Nice guys finish last"

Because people who are not really damsels in distress, eat those people alive.

That being said, she could still have been genuine, which is why I gave her the advice to reach out to those who could really help.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is kinda strange how she did that. I dunno why she didn’t reach out to family or friends first 🤔 just be careful some people may seem like they are needing help but then turn and stab you in the back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Onision said:

That's an interesting theory... one of the greatest lessons in life that I have learned is "Don't be a hero"

Another one? "Nice guys finish last"

Because people who are not really damsels in distress, eat those people alive.

That being said, she could still have been genuine, which is why I gave her the advice to reach out to those who could really help.

As @k*itlind said, you were smart and gave a common sense response. 

When you get a certain celebrity status, or even just some wealth, you always have to question people's motives. That's why a lot of them have PR people to weed out and be the go between for the hangers-on and crazies. Most people want a free ride to their own slice of fame or wealth at the expense of another. It's been going on for decades already with tabloids and whatnot. It's just gotten a million times worse with the rise of the internet/social media and in combination with the rise of cancel culture. People can't even think for themselves anymore. They just jump on the bandwagon and don't question anything.

People have no integrity anymore. I'm not saying everyone, but the majority of people do not, at least in my own personal experience, and most certainly in yours.

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...