I Wear Onision's Vegetarian Shirt Ironically

Posted (edited)

Just need share this. I was on a bbq with a onisions "my food doesn't scream" shirt on. I was eating meat. People where telling me that it was real meat I said to them "yeah i know my food doesn't scream its already de*d." They looked so confused.

only because I had the shirt on. 😅

spacer.png

I bough shirt because my  favorite caracter is emo Charley he had that shirt on alot in his videos. Also I bough shirt when I was 16 years 

Sorry for vegan people. If it offended you din't ment to. 

Edited by cool.dus.niet
Typo
  • Heart 1

48 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Just need share this. I was on a bbq with a onisions "my food doesn't scream" shirt on. I was eating meat. People where telling me that it was real meat I said to them "yeah i know my food doesn't scream its already de*d." They looked so confused.

only because I had the shirt on. 😅

spacer.png

I bough shirt because my  favorite caracter is emo Charley he had that shirt on alot in his videos. Also I bough shirt when I was 16 years 

Sorry for vegan people. If it offended you din't ment to. 

You will be reincarnated as a cow.

Have fun.

• Heart 1

I kinda wonder about people like you... like... do you think it's wrong to hit your dog? If so... why not give other animals a fraction of that compassion and just eat Beyond Burgers?

Like... why are cows deserving of no proper treatment whatsoever, yet you guys lose your minds over cats and dogs being even yelled at...

That's like... some WWII German stuff - you don't connect the dots between cows, pigs, dogs and cats - they're all animals, in fact pigs probably feel the most out of all of them and are the most similar to us... yet you have no sense of humanity... why is that?

Why do so many humans gravitate towards such massive contradiction?

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

I kinda wonder about people like you... like... do you think it's wrong to hit your dog? If so... why not give other animals a fraction of that compassion and just eat Beyond Burgers?

Like... why are cows deserving of no proper treatment whatsoever, yet you guys lose your minds over cats and dogs being even yelled at...

That's like... some WWII German stuff - you don't connect the dots between cows, pigs, dogs and cats - they're all animals, in fact pigs probably feel the most out of all of them and are the most similar to us... yet you have no sense of humanity... why is that?

Why do so many humans gravitate towards such massive contradiction?

I feel that post on all levels. I haven't eaten meat since I was a ch!ld and animal Welfare means a lot to me. I once had a farmer have a go at me about my vegetarianism, they went off on one and said "you don't eat cows but you don't realise they were bred for that reason and its my livelihood" and all that kinda bollocks. I couldn't believe their reasoning. I was like, "no creature is bred to be butchered and eaten. No creature wants to suffer." To try and justify it is just a poor excuse and shows off selfishness. I don't know how others lack compassion to that degree. If you wouldn't harm a dog or cat, leave pigs and cows tf alone 

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I feel that post on all levels. I haven't eaten meat since I was a ch!ld and animal Welfare means a lot to me. I once had a farmer have a go at me about my vegetarianism, they went off on one and said "you don't eat cows but you don't realise they were bred for that reason and its my livelihood" and all that kinda bollocks. I couldn't believe their reasoning. I was like, "no creature is bred to be butchered and eaten. No creature wants to suffer." To try and justify it is just a poor excuse and shows off selfishness. I don't know how others lack compassion to that degree. If you wouldn't harm a dog or cat, leave pigs and cows tf alone 

What's crazy is that vegetarian meat has gotten so advanced that normal meat is garbage compared to it at this point (with the exception of a few things... some need work) - but burgers specifically, healthier for you vegetarian, and literally tastes incredible... yet people are like "Nah, I'll take the heart disease/colon c*ncer thanks!"

• Heart 1

I’ve been watching Tabitha Brown, she’s an awesome lady who does vegan meals, and I’ve gotten some good ideas from her! It’s just taking it in small steps to try and eat more of a non meat based diet. Especially because I have high blood pressure. 

2 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

I’ve been watching Tabitha Brown, she’s an awesome lady who does vegan meals, and I’ve gotten some good ideas from her! It’s just taking it in small steps to try and eat more of a non meat based diet. Especially because I have high blood pressure. 

That's what's kinda weird about it, you either stop eating meat to get healthy, or you stop eating meat to avoid getting unhealthy... so seems to be the trend.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

That's what's kinda weird about it, you either stop eating meat to get healthy, or you stop eating meat to avoid getting unhealthy... so seems to be the trend.

at one point or another if your diet is consumed by so much garbage either way you’re gonna have to make some change. My step dad had prostate c*ncer and did a full 180 on his health. Strict vegan, it was like I’m not gonna d*e.. I’m not gonna let this c*ncer win. So with me I’m not gonna let high blood pressure win… I’m not gonna let my obesity get me. I don’t feel obese but I know my body needs my attention now more than ever. Especially being young