100 Reasons Why Facebook Is The Worst Site In The World

Admin

*Heavily biased*  involvement in political affairs that they should not be meddling in.

Also, it's become dull from dullsville. Nothing att**ctive in the service anymore.

They gain access to way too much personal info of their users and it's simply not necessary 

Just now, Onision said:

Because this is what I think of when I think of a facebook user:
Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Karen is a fluent language on there. You can actually select "Karen" as your preferred language in the settings panel.

😆

Facebook data privacy. They sell user data to make a profit and then do not investigate or police how that data is used to target certain audiences within Facebook to influence their users actions. Look at the whole Cambridge Analytica scandal. In essence FB users were used as a huge social experiment without knowledge or consent. Just because one company was exposed and dismantled doesn't mean there aren't others out there doing the same thing because I guarantee you there are. 

Facebook has also been proven to cause psychological and sociological effects on people. Addiction, depression, stress, divorce are all things FB has contributed to. 

• Mod

Reason 15? In my experience, no one really pays attention to anything you post unless it's pictures of people's k***s or family members. I know that's what Facebook is basically for, but when you want to share other things that are funny or exciting to you and no one interacts, it makes you not want to post anything. Then what's the point? 

• Star 1

2 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Reason 15? In my experience, no one really pays attention to anything you post unless it's pictures of people's k***s or family members. I know that's what Facebook is basically for, but when you want to share other things that are funny or exciting to you and no one interacts, it makes you not want to post anything. Then what's the point? 

No one pays any attention to som*thing unless it's drama. Post som*thing inflammatory and people will be all over that sh*t. Post som*thing mundane and ordinary and people just keep scrolling for the drama. Like moths to a flame.

• Star 1

• Mod
55 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

No one pays any attention to som*thing unless it's drama. Post som*thing inflammatory and people will be all over that sh*t. Post som*thing mundane and ordinary and people just keep scrolling for the drama. Like moths to a flame.

So true 💯

Me personally I don’t like the reactions because sometimes I see someone post a nice picture of their selves and then you see that one laughing reaction on their post and I think that’s messed up. That person could of put alot of effort taking that picture 😭 

And On Facebook messenger I don’t like how they have share your location like nah I’m good 😂