Do you still have your old cell phones?

• Mod

I was going through old stuff looking for things to throw away that I don't want anymore and I still have all my old cellphones. I have 4 so far. I kept them because I like to go through them every now and then. They became a collection of mine. Does anyone else still have their old phones or am I just weird? 😆

I used to have two. I usually keep one as a temporary backup in case mine breaks or gets lost or som*thing. I always download everything to my laptop I want to keep and wipe old phones, put it back to factory settings.

I gave my oldest one to my ex bf because he still had a flip phone. That got to be so old that it wouldn't hardly work technology wise. So I also gave him the phone I had before the one I have now. He tried to give it back when I broke up with him, but I told him to go ahead and keep it. Now I have no back up phone. 😔

• Mod
25 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I used to have two. I usually keep one as a temporary backup in case mine breaks or gets lost or som*thing. I always download everything to my laptop I want to keep and wipe old phones, put it back to factory settings.

I gave my oldest one to my ex bf because he still had a flip phone. That got to be so old that it wouldn't hardly work technology wise. So I also gave him the phone I had before the one I have now. He tried to give it back when I broke up with him, but I told him to go ahead and keep it. Now I have no back up phone. 😔

Aww I'm sorry

9 minutes ago, McFly said:

I keep them but they're defiantly a time capsule; cause I'll not look at my old phones for YEARS then look back and be like, "neat" xD

hello kitty pink GIF

The nostalgia 😝

• Star 1

• Elites

I have almost all mine! Including one that has the screen broken. I can hook up a wireless mouse and still use it. You never know when your current phone will breakdown on ya, ya know?

• Heart 1

I have a couple of old ones lying around. I don't know why I keep them, though, to be honest. I've backed up all my important stuff so I guess I've no need to hold onto them. 

• Mod
59 minutes ago, Poppy said:

I have almost all mine! Including one that has the screen broken. I can hook up a wireless mouse and still use it. You never know when your current phone will breakdown on ya, ya know?

Good idea!

16 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

I don’t.. but! I can show y’all what my first old phone looked like when I was 13! Changed the wallpaper on that bad boy every day 

B1E72C07-5DD3-4BEA-90FA-E2332EE0449D.jpeg

My first phone was a Trac Phone and I still have it, but it's sticky for some reason lol. I tried cleaning it but that didn't help. Guess I'll have to get rid of it.

3 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

I don’t.. but! I can show y’all what my first old phone looked like when I was 13! Changed the wallpaper on that bad boy every day 

B1E72C07-5DD3-4BEA-90FA-E2332EE0449D.jpeg

I’m 99% sure I had the same exact phone, lol. I still have it somewhere.