What were your parents originally going to name you?

What was your parents going to name you if they didn’t stick with the name you had now. 

I was gonna be Bailey.

And if I was a boy, Liam. 😂😂

What were your parents originally going to name you??? 
Birth GIF by memecandy

Edited by Skoobie123
  • Star 1

I've asked my mom this before and she says she can't remember. 🙄

I do know me and my brother were named after the two main characters of a TV show that was out at the time we were born (we're only 20 months apart). She just liked the combination of the names together and not necessarily the characters on the show.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod

Katy-Lynn. I'm not sure if that's how they were going to spell it but that's what I was going to be named. I'm glad they changed their mind because I don't really like that lol. So they settled on my current name and they added the d at the end because they wanted it to be spelled different. I like it and a lot of people always compliment how it's spelled 😋

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

35 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Colette, Benjamin, or Brittany. 

Would have much preferred: 😂

screen name internet GIF by HULU

Totally should’ve been babyspice666 😂💕

26 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Katy-Lynn. I'm not sure if that's how they were going to spell it but that's what I was going to be named. I'm glad they changed their mind because I don't really like that lol. So they settled on my current name and they added the d at the end because they wanted it to be spelled different. I like it and a lot of people always compliment how it's spelled 😋

I like your name a lot! I’m happy mines Leah. I ask so many people if they saw me as a Bailey and they’re like no you’re a Leah 😂😂💕☺️

• Star 2

• Mod
4 hours ago, Skoobie123 said:

Totally should’ve been babyspice666 😂💕

I like your name a lot! I’m happy mines Leah. I ask so many people if they saw me as a Bailey and they’re like no you’re a Leah 😂😂💕☺️

Thanks and my sister's name is Leah lol

• Heart 1

Siobhan 🥴 mom wanted a “sh” sound and Irish names (eye roll) and bro is Sean, luckily she went with Ashley from gone with the wind which is a man’s name but hey, it’s better than the original she chose. I like my first name but I hate the way certain people say it 😂 (the Ashley’s from Recess-below) 

scandal ashley GIF