Mac and Cheese Ice Cream?

• Mod

So there is Mac and Cheese ice cream now and it sold out in one hour. I don't know about you, but Mac and Cheese in ice cream form doesn't sound good. Apparently people like it, but I don't have an interest in trying it. It kind of disgusts me lol. What about you though? Would you try it? https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/15/mac-and-cheese-ice-cream-sells-out-within-hour-kraft-van-leeuwen/

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Uh, it doesn't sound good, but I would at least try it. I'm one of those people that will try anything once just to see if I like it, or out of sheer curiosity to see what it could possibly taste like.

You know what else is gr*ss, but I still tried it? Chocolate covered bacon. 🤮🤢 It was as bad as it sounds, but apparently some people like it.

• Star 2

• Mod
1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

I'd never try it -- especially since it's the blue box version of mac and cheese. The inferior version. 

I put this right up there with mayo ice cream. Hard pass.

There's mayo ice cream? 🤢

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

Uh, it doesn't sound good, but I would at least try it. I'm one of those people that will try anything once just to see if I like it, or out of sheer curiosity to see what it could possibly taste like.

You know what else is gr*ss, but I still tried it? Chocolate covered bacon. 🤮🤢 It was as bad as it sounds, but apparently some people like it.

Nasty. Why must people mix food that doesn't belong together? Lol

6 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

There's mayo ice cream? 🤢

Nasty. Why must people mix food that doesn't belong together? Lol

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

I'd never try it -- especially since it's the blue box version of mac and cheese. The inferior version. 

I put this right up there with mayo ice cream. Hard pass.

I've never heard of mayo icecream either. It doesn't sound very appealing, and I'm assuming it hasn't done so well if I've never heard of it.

• Star 1