What would your job be if you followed your c***dhood dreams?

I think I answered a similar question in another topic, so sorry if this is a repeat answer. When I was really young I wanted to be a horse jockey because I was obsessed with horses. My uncle had 2 at the time so I was in love.

Needless to say, it was a dream not meant to be considering I lived in the city and my parents didn't want to pay for horseback riding less. They did once for about 6 months and just decided they didn't want to pay for them anymore. I was heartbroken at the time, although I'm sure they had their reasons that I didn't understand at that age. 

To this day, I love all movies, TV shows, and books that have to do with horses. Black Beauty, War Horse (great movie if you haven't seen it), Heartland, Man O War, The Black Stallion, Seabiscuit, Secretariat, etc.

• Mod
22 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I think I answered a similar question in another topic, so sorry if this is a repeat answer. When I was really young I wanted to be a horse jockey because I was obsessed with horses. My uncle had 2 at the time so I was in love.

Needless to say, it was a dream not meant to be considering I lived in the city and my parents didn't want to pay for horseback riding less. They did once for about 6 months and just decided they didn't want to pay for them anymore. I was heartbroken at the time, although I'm sure they had their reasons that I didn't understand at that age. 

To this day, I love all movies, TV shows, and books that have to do with horses. Black Beauty, War Horse (great movie if you haven't seen it), Heartland, Man O War, The Black Stallion, Seabiscuit, Secretariat, etc.

It's ok. I looked to see if this question has already been asked but didn't see anything so I apologize if someone else made a similar post. Anyway I love horses too. I took horseback riding lessons once and it was fun. I just did it as a hobby though.

6 hours ago, k*itlind said:

I would be a teacher, specifically a math teacher because I wanted to be one at one point for some reason. I'm glad I didn't go through with that lol

So why did you want to be a math teacher? Were you really good at math or som*thing?

• Mod
5 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

So why did you want to be a math teacher? Were you really good at math or som*thing?

No I have no idea why I wanted to be one. I guess I thought it would be fun teaching it. I was a k*d though so I didn't know any better lol. I never liked math as I got older.

• Star 1

3 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

No I have no idea why I wanted to be one. I guess I thought it would be fun teaching it. I was a k*d though so I didn't know any better lol. I never liked math as I got older.

Lol, I actually like math but I would not want to try and teach it. I'm not sure I have the patience. I was a tutor some in college, and it's very hard trying to explain things to people in different ways so they get it, especially math.

So what subject would you choose to teach now as an adult?

• Mod
3 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Lol, I actually like math but I would not want to try and teach it. I'm not sure I have the patience. I was a tutor some in college, and it's very hard trying to explain things to people in different ways so they get it, especially math.

So what subject would you choose to teach now as an adult?

Math has always been hard for me and I never made good grades. I would probably teach English I guess. I always liked that subject even though I don't like to read lol

• Star 1

• Mod
57 minutes ago, MysticDawn said:

Most likely a veterinarian. I also wanted to be a K9 officer but as I grew that dream faded. I saw how scary the world is and I couldn't be that tough! 

Yeah that job isn't for everyone. I couldn't do it either.

• Heart 1