Gone Girl Is The Story of Onision’s Life

Admin

3 hours ago, Onision said:

I watched it again today and realized that women lying to destroy lives is so common they made a whole movie about it. Good god.

gone girl GIF by 20th Century Fox

Hey hey now. Its not just women. I personally am the type to be brutally honest regardless if it hurts feelings or not. I just don't have the time to try and keep up with lies either. I feel like its more accurate to say that there are a lot of t*rrible people out there in the world, despite their gender, Who get enjoyment out of screwing with people and their lives merely because there is no satisfaction in their own and they have to deflect and project that self h**e elsewhere. Narcissist actions at its finest for sure. Unfortunately their main targets will Always Be the empathetic person and that's where we end up getting love bombed then gas lighted and discarded for the next "supply" its very unfortunate for the ones that get their lives trampled on by the smear campaign of The narcissist. I'm currently dealing with it myself and its exhausting, stressful, and makes an already anxious person  Feel like they are just gonna break all the way down some days. but the stars cannot shine without darkness and the comeback is always greater than the set back! 

Edited by Carrie joplin
Autocorrect
  • Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Carrie joplin said:

Hey hey now. Its not just women. I personally am the type to be brutally honest regardless if it hurts feelings or not. I just don't have the time to try and keep up with lies either. I feel like its more accurate to say that there are a lot of t*rrible people out there in the world, despite their gender, Who get enjoyment out of screwing with people and their lives merely because there is no satisfaction in their own and they have to deflect and project that self h**e elsewhere. Narcissist actions at its finest for sure. Unfortunately their main targets will Always Be the empathetic person and that's where we end up getting love bombed then gas lighted and discarded for the next "supply" its very unfortunate for the ones that get their lives trampled on by the smear campaign of The narcissist. I'm currently dealing with it myself and its exhausting, stressful, and makes an already anxious person  Feel like they are just gonna break all the way down some days. but the stars cannot shine without darkness and the comeback is always greater than the set back! 

I don’t know of a single dude as malicious and evil as some of the women I’ve met… like most every dude I’ve had personal problems did this weird thing called moving on with their life… but to be fair… actually I got nothin. No defense for women at all. Men consistently have been less insane to me my whole life.

There are many many sane women, but when it comes to the highest level of vindictive sadistic psychopaths? Women take the cake in my extensive experience. Not all women, but men are nowhere near as bad as the worst women. I’m sure there are crazy men out there, I just have yet to be friends with/close to one that insane.

I’m at the point where I’m generally terrified of most all women. They’re out to get me, and I don’t want to be within 10 feet of 99.9% of cis females at this point.

• Heart 2

I get that trust me I do. If I really broke down the sadistic men and stories of my trauma you would be like wtffffff. Ill obviously spare u that but its just hurt people hurt people. And it is stupid despite the gender. I'm.sorry u feel that way for the dumb ppl u had to deal with but I assure u I'm usually on the same Side of The fence as you. And because of that I do honestly try to remind myself all the time to not make other ppl pay for their screw ups. Granted it doesn't work most of the time and I just retreat back to my home of solitude. But it is worth thinking. U never know who you're passing up by not letting anyone in because of what another idiot did to u. I'd like to think I won't d*e alone because when u finD someone  who think your awkwardness is cute and laughs with u when you do som*thing stupid like accidentally shoot milk out your nose laughing.at som*thing funny, its just such a great feeling. But with that being said I'll in all actuality prob d*e alone lol but u gotta admit, it sounds great in theory 🤷🏼‍♀ honestly with all u been thru I do home u find that person for you. U deserve a break and happiness for your own self. I hope all of us in here find it. I'm a lost cause lol my awkwardness is like WHOA lol 

Also fun fact, majority of the serial k*****s out there are men. Its a super very low percentage for women...JS 😂

5 hours ago, Carrie joplin said:

I get that trust me I do. If I really broke down the sadistic men and stories of my trauma you would be like wtffffff. Ill obviously spare u that but its just hurt people hurt people. And it is stupid despite the gender. I'm.sorry u feel that way for the dumb ppl u had to deal with but I assure u I'm usually on the same Side of The fence as you. And because of that I do honestly try to remind myself all the time to not make other ppl pay for their screw ups. Granted it doesn't work most of the time and I just retreat back to my home of solitude. But it is worth thinking. U never know who you're passing up by not letting anyone in because of what another idiot did to u. I'd like to think I won't d*e alone because when u finD someone  who think your awkwardness is cute and laughs with u when you do som*thing stupid like accidentally shoot milk out your nose laughing.at som*thing funny, its just such a great feeling. But with that being said I'll in all actuality prob d*e alone lol but u gotta admit, it sounds great in theory 🤷🏼‍♀ honestly with all u been thru I do home u find that person for you. U deserve a break and happiness for your own self. I hope all of us in here find it. I'm a lost cause lol my awkwardness is like WHOA lol 

Also fun fact, majority of the serial k*****s out there are men. Its a super very low percentage for women...JS 😂

Serial k*****s are like 1 out of 10,000,000 men. Psycho con artist chicks are like 1/3 women.

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Onision said:

I watched it again today and realized that women lying to destroy lives is so common they made a whole movie about it. Good god.

gone girl GIF by 20th Century Fox

Don’t watch the Handmaids Tale then. That show triggers me and yet it’s still my favorite. I say that because I like the acting and story. Plus June is a hero. It’s mainly fictional , and not many guys have watched it I feel. 

And no it’s not just women. It’s individuals. Everyone has their own personal outtake on things it’s just how it is. It is difficult to go through hard ships on a persons own I fully know it is never impossible. I believe it’s influence turned into manipulation and honestly it also regards a persons situation, what they have gone through and how they have handled it. Routine and not being afraid of change *self reflecting this back on myself once again lol* Takes two to tango and there is three sides to every story.

yours, mine, and the truth

have been in and out of court *not me literally my ex husband* *yes went with him almost every time* *moral support* my ex husband is a felon so if you ask me; the system contributes to the way life and people work too in a sense. And yeah I can say that I am not bitter from the divorce, no official closure although I am not bitter from it because well life ya know. I will not allow anything to make me bitter because I fully allow myself to feel all emotions on my own and still have the ability to switch my mind off when I need. Don’t have many people in my life although I do cherish the loved ones that do care. Guess how I just am.

I always use this phrase to myself. Honestly I love looking at myself in the mirror, sometimes... sometimes I’ll walk past it and go you know what and just kiss myself and get on with my festivities.

I also fully believe that everyone is entitled to be themselves in a world full of sad and hurt, it is so important to find those little happy pieces in life that keep all humans wholesome.

- Steff

=]

37 minutes ago, Steff said:

Honestly I love looking at myself in the mirror, sometimes... sometimes I’ll walk past it and go you know what and just kiss myself

Like I said, 1/3 women.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Onision said:

Like I said, 1/3 women.

Somewhat was figuring that, and I can say I agree in a sense as well. 

Also probably read it a little backwards at first and hey thanks for the clarification =]

Edited by Steff

On 7/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, Onision said:

Serial k*****s are like 1 out of 10,000,000 men. Psycho con artist chicks are like 1/3 women.

Can we just agree that there are s***tty People in all genders? I don't like the negative vibe that it feels like this may head? I don't wanna argue By no means. Obviously your trauma has been made public and I truly h**e that for you. But trust me, my trauma is pretty F'N serious as well. Mine by a man of course. Don't want to lessen either of our experiences by no means anD debate it. I'm just saying s***tty people exist more so than good ones. It s*cks of course and PTSD from those people make living a "normal" anxiety free impossible. So truce? Share Gif: https://media.tenor.com/images/936c0ef3cd070cd2d522ae2ed4a0c10f/tenor.gif

Screenshot_2019-06-23-03-21-23.thumb.png.3b1762c9fa6b39312a4b76e04c5ab868.png

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'll worry about what is the greatest evil in my life, and you worry about the greatest evil in yours. Greatest evil in my life is women who sadistic, malicious & only care about money - with you, it's probably men - we're allowed to have our own experiences and make reasonable assessments based on those experiences.

What it basically means for me, is if a man says hi to me, I smile and say hi back. If a woman says hi to me, there's a good chance I won't even look her in the eyes or acknowledge her existence because she is, based in my experience, just going to wind up revealing herself to be a psychopath who tries to destroy my life if I ever hurt her feelings by rejecting her.

So yeah, it's called survival. The same type of person can only hurt you so many times before you get wise to it.

I agree. Your story is mine in the opposite form for sure. Like I said though, I wasn't trying to come off as disrespectful or s***tty in anyway. Just trying to relate I suppose. Sorry....

My favorite quote tho is "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If you want peace, prepare for War.

5 minutes ago, Carrie joplin said:

I agree. Your story is mine in the opposite form for sure. Like I said though, I wasn't trying to come off as disrespectful or s***tty in anyway. Just trying to relate I suppose. Sorry....

My favorite quote tho is "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If you want peace, prepare for War.

Here is a better quote, I'll pull it out of my *** right now: If you want peace, avoid humans. I pride myself on honesty, yet humans are such consistent liars/frauds they say things like "everyone lies" ~ which is stupid and insane.

People think everyone does som*thing a lot of times (but not always) when they themselves do it. That's it. Trying to rationalize them being horrible.

Had a chick once tell me everyone used substances that were not legal - when I was actively against that substance us and on top of that, most people don't, otherwise employment would be hard for the majority of people - but degenerates paint the world whatever they want it to be so they can feel better about who they are for all their shortcomings - if people could say "Everyone is fat" they would say that too, but fortunately that's a reality you just can't ignore - it's out in the open.

• Heart 3

• Elites
Posted (edited)

That’s such a good movie!

I’ve only ever had one ex that was male and completely crazy and did a lot of messed up stuff after I ended our relationship. But I have dated a few women that are completely insane and went much further than anything I could have imagined! 

Edited by Definitely_different

5 hours ago, Definitely_different said:

That’s such a good movie!

I’ve only ever had one ex that was male and completely crazy and did a lot of messed up stuff after I ended our relationship. But I have dated a few women that are completely insane and went much further than anything I could have imagined! 

Uh oh, we have someone who gets it.

Run away from relationships like:

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF

• Star 1

• Elites
4 minutes ago, Onision said:

Uh oh, we have someone who gets it.

Run away from relationships like:

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF

It’s true, most men will just get over it and move on. Women on the other hand go nuts! I have never went crazy on anyone and I can’t say I understand why women are that way but most men that I’ve known aren’t like that! 

• Elites
On 7/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, alex said:

Maybe karma for all the centuries of oppression they had to suffer. Just shutup and deal with it. Or do like me and avoid them if you can’t handle the heat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It’s like you want the cake without the candle fire 🙄 

Penn Badgley Joe Goldberg GIF by YOU Let’s not forget all the Bundys and Joes and Mansons psycho men. Usually I have to defend men irl, but in this group it’s tipping the other way so I gotta defend the g*rls now. Like Carrie and brittni and kitsune and kim. Some of the nicest ppl on here are g*rls.

And @Onision ?? don’t you have a daughter? I hope she doesn’t hear this kind of talk. 

I didn’t say all women, but from what I have seen in my life, it’s more women than men! I know both can be crazy but it definitely tips towards women when it comes to the more deceitful ones. I just don’t know a lot of guys that go crazy and will try to ruin your life for ending a relationship. I think it’s because women are more emotional. 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:46 PM, Definitely_different said:

It’s true, most men will just get over it and move on. Women on the other hand go nuts! I have never went crazy on anyone and I can’t say I understand why women are that way but most men that I’ve known aren’t like that! 

I had a girlfriend go crazy after I broke up with her because of her mental problems and how she openly h*ated my k*ids.

She wouldn't stop texting me all of the time. She tried to use fake a pregnancy test by using someone else's pictures online to get me to take her back and that didn't work. She lied and claimed she was pregnant. I don't have Facebook but she found my family members on Facebook and lied and told them she was pregnant and said a bunch of stupid sh*it that really upset my mother. I offered to go up and take her to a doctor and have her do a pregnancy test with a nurse. I told however if it came back negative, she was paying the bill. She backed out on that and admitted that she wasn't pregnant and that she lied. 

She wouldn't stop calling me and texting me still. I told her to stop. I got rude and told her to f*** off and that I h*ated her. I thought saying that would work and deter her from aggravating me any further. It didn't. She turned around and called DFS on me and false reported and made claims that I was ab**ive to my k*ids. The investigation fell apart because she told them that my k*ids were with me that day when they were actually spending the week with my ex wife because of the joint custody rules. So that was already a red flag to the police officer and social worker that came to my apartment that whoever reported me was playing games. 

No. My son wasn't covered in bruises from the imaginary b**ting that I gave him. She happily admitted that she called DFS to me over the phone as payback for being "mean" to her. Then she turned it all around and made up her own story on how I was the bad guy. 

I told her for me being the bad guy. She wanted me back awful bad. 

I then filed a statement with the police officer because he visited me & believed it to be a false report and h***ssment. I gave him her number and her address. I told him it was her. But had no evidence to support my claim even though she "admitted it" I didn't have a recording. 

Edited by Terminated

On 7/17/2021 at 3:41 AM, Onision said:

Women take the cake in my extensive experience. Not all women, but men are nowhere near as bad as the worst women. 

You’ve never met my ex then. Terrifying how easily he could manipulate everyone around him. Could cry on command to get people to take his side/ make the other person arguing look like they were v****mizing him then immediately turn it off and state calmly that you’d better not do anything to draw attention again. Asked the therapist during couples therapy about how to better train me and “keep me in line” so I don’t embarrass him by laughing and talking in public. 

both genders can be terrifying. Don’t think you’re safe just cause its not a cis woman. Learn to see people as individuals and stick with the nice ones

Although a painful realization I’ve found that if 1/3 people seems to have an issue with me/be a bad experience. I might actually be the problem, or at least som*thing I’m doing/my outlook or mindset is the problem. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. And I’m guilty of falling into that trap. Statistically it’s just more probable I’ve f***ed som*thing up then large groups of people being out to get me. I have a problem with paranoia anyway so gotta keep it in check or it screws with perception of reality. 

98BCA296-0DDE-4284-A490-1C4A70C8B1DB.jpeg

• Elites
5 hours ago, Terminated said:

I had a girlfriend go crazy after I broke up with her because of her mental problems and how she openly h*ated my k*ids.

She wouldn't stop texting me all of the time. She tried to use fake a pregnancy test by using someone else's pictures online to get me to take her back and that didn't work. She lied and claimed she was pregnant. I don't have Facebook but she found my family members on Facebook and lied and told them she was pregnant and said a bunch of stupid sh*it that really upset my mother. I offered to go up and take her to a doctor and have her do a pregnancy test with a nurse. I told however if it came back negative, she was paying the bill. She backed out on that and admitted that she wasn't pregnant and that she lied. 

She wouldn't stop calling me and texting me still. I told her to stop. I got rude and told her to f*** off and that I h*ated her. I thought saying that would work and deter her from aggravating me any further. It didn't. She turned around and called DFS on me and false reported and made claims that I was ab**ive to my k*ids. The investigation fell apart because she told them that my k*ids were with me that day when they were actually spending the week with my ex wife because of the joint custody rules. So that was already a red flag to the police officer and social worker that came to my apartment that whoever reported me was playing games. 

No. My son wasn't covered in bruises from the imaginary b**ting that I gave him. She happily admitted that she called DFS to me over the phone as payback for being "mean" to her. Then she turned it all around and made up her own story on how I was the bad guy. 

I told her for me being the bad guy. She wanted me back awful bad. 

I then filed a statement with the police officer because he visited me & believed it to be a false report and h***ssment. I gave him her number and her address. I told him it was her. But had no evidence to support my claim even though she "admitted it" I didn't have a recording. 

Oh my gosh! I really hope you got her out of your life for good! I truly believe women are far more crazier than men! 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, Definitely_different said:

Oh my gosh! I really hope you got her out of your life for good! I truly believe women are far more crazier than men! 

I did & she's been gone since late February of 2020. She did try to catfish me for a little while on Plenty of Fish using bogus accounts. I knew it was her because of how she types & says things. I caught her twice doing it and she admitted that it was her.

There was just something really wrong with her. I guess being r*aped and forced to sleep with your dad from the time your 15 to the age of 27 will do that to someone. Her parents were getting divorced, but not because of what her dad did. It was over him cheating.

Her mental problems were t*rrible. He f*ucked her up bad. She even wanted me to take my k***s over to stay with him for a week so we could have time alone. I was disgusted by that request. I couldn't believe she had just asked me that. She told me all of these sickening things about him and she had the nerve to ask that? She just described him to be a c*hild m*olester and then she went on to say how great he was. 

Sometimes I felt like I was dealing with 2 people. One minute she was as sweet as she could be and the next. She was this manipulative piece of sh*it that I couldn't stand. 

I didn't feel like I was dealing with a person. I felt like I was dealing with a monster. It was just little things that she was doing that was adding up. Like purposely throwing up in my k*ids bedroom and claiming it was an accident. Griping about my k*ids. Wanting me to give them up for adoption. She gave my k***s something to make them sick and I didn't think much of it at the time. Extremely possessive. Extremely controlling. Extremely manipulative. Some days she'd have a  horrible mood. Used me financially to buy her things. She refused to get a full time job. Lied about her criminal record. She was sending n**es to other men behind my back and lying about it. Talking to her exes.

When I tried to leave her the first time. She refused. 

So I did what I had to for myself and my k*ids. So I lied to her. I didn't want to lie. But I was desperate. My ex wife knew things were bad with her. So she took the k***s for me for a night.  I told Elizabeth that I lost the apartment and my job. That I had to move in with my parents. That we could do a long distance relationship. I lied through my teeth. 

She packed her things. I drove her 3 hours to her moms. I dropped her off. It was a 6 hour drive. I sent her a text later saying it was over and that she needed to move on. 

After that. She really lost it and tried to make my life m*******e. But really, she made me m*******e when we were together. I always found myself scheming to get out of my relationship with her. But if she'd listened to what I wanted the first time when I wanted out. I wouldn't have had to lie and resort to using other methods. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

It’s hard cause I’ve been on the other end of the spectrum where my ex being a dude was absolutely psycho. But women are still just as crazy. Like idk why women don’t just drop it and move forward. It’s that need to dig the hole, and it’s like girl move on. 😭 Kicking a dead horse is an understatement for some women. 

Prompting Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek