Which would you choose? Past or Future?

• Elites

I think maybe I’d want to spend a week in the past. Maybe get a better understanding of som*thing that happened. The idea of going to the future scares me. Because what if it was awful and totally out of my control? I feel like coming back to the present it might be hard to snap out of that. I really like doctor who so like... can I go somewhere else location wise as well?? That would be cool. 

Future. The past already happened, and I'm not interested in it. 

8 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I would go back to the past to change the outcome of certain things in my life.

Would it change YOUR life or the life of "another you" in "another time"?

You would still have to endure the hardships to know there was som*thing to change. I think your life, the person you are now, would be the same.

• Heart 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Future. The past already happened, and I'm not interested in it. 

Would it change YOUR life or the life of "another you" in "another time"?

You would still have to endure the hardships to know there was som*thing to change. I think your life, the person you are now, would be the same.

Well I would choose a different career path so I could save myself from all the stressful moments and depressing times that the jobs I chose caused me. Also maybe my best friend would still be my best friend if I could change a situation that happened. I know things happen for a reason though.

• Heart 1

For me, I would have to say I would choose the future. I'm in agreement with @Jeremy that the past is the past. I wouldn't choose the past because there's no telling how one change could affect my present. It could be better, but it could be worse.

Choosing the future would mean that I could see what was coming. I could prevent som*thing that was going to happen, but it wouldn't change my present now. Or I could just better prepare myself for what I know is coming.