Worst Roommate Experiences

I can't stand having roommates for the typical reasons. They eat all the food I buy. They keep odd hours and bring people I don't trust into the home. They don't clean up after themselves, or they don't help clean at all. They overstep personal boundaries. 

The worst roommate I had was a female friend. We were the same size, and she would borrow shoes and clothes without asking. I would be looking for a particular article of clothing, only to find out she had it and it was dirty so I couldn't wear it when I planned to. She never cleaned and me and the other roommates did all the cleaning. She would come home LOUDLY when other's were sleeping and was very inconsiderate. She would barge into your room without knocking. She was a nightmare of a roommate. 

Yeah, I broke up with someone, and was just room mates with them after, but they had a meltdown over me breaking up with them, so I had to call the cops... made living with them a nightmare till eventually I was convinced to take them back... and repeat over and over ~ 

You know, pay attention to the signs right?

I’ve had a bad experience a few times. My last one was similar to like what Onision said. It was a repeated nightmare spiral and I just kept getting back together with them things didn’t work out they have a meltdown/ run away and always came back. I’m happy I moved forward from that. 

My worst roommate experience... I did a flat share with 4 other people. The parties were awesome but when I'd come home from work (I was the only one who worked, they got money from the state) and all my food would be gone and my alcohol, I was like "nah I'm outta here" 

That is som*thing people never talk about, the body goes through a lot of stuff during break ups (same processes as divorce in fact) and it's why even police have to step in sometimes to advise separation, sometimes jump in to separate. I also want to mention it as I don't like the stigma that goes with those either. Not everyone can live with their exes in HARMONY and you know without having se-ual encounters while some are perfectly capable of living in HARMONY without any se-ual encounters. .. lol and what's up with these censors lol it's just funny. People also do really want to trust their partner and more often will but always going to be in the back of their mind because of the stigmas, social/people stuff/politics attached to it and people like to ab**e that to take advantage. Give them an inch they'll take 50 miles before you can stop them. Sad part is a lot of times when people cling on it is out of a debt, so to speak, guilt, in hopes to somehow just make it right or justify what they've done rather than, you know, just love. It's really not hard to forgive someone when they've done wrong when they actually mean it, as quick or simple as a heart beat. "Not everything's about you" though, you know : D I know that's som*thing I refuse to be apart of, It's like an endless spiral, That opposite att**ct brew is a set up for competitive energy etc which results in cancellation of one another. I'm a lover, not a fighter but I will fight for what I love. Only so much though because you can only fight someone so much, it's supposed to be "us" against the world not "you" against the world. It wears and tears anyone down over time, constantly having to fight for a place in somebody's life, it's just not worth it so that's why I go ahead and put my all in, I give it what I've got. No more or less because that junk can yeet people, no lie.. after time it will make the best of the best feel like total garbage. I also know we can't always help the situations we're in so we have to stay on our a-game. There's always going to be people like that, unfortunately. Don't fight for no body, meet them half way and don't give them more. For yourself, you deserve it. You're worth it, there is someone(s) for everybody. some are just greedy too lol even they are better than that and just have not met that one they would give their all too. and don't look at me like that, I do think it's som*thing anybody is capable of no matter how wrong that maybe or sound. I wish nothing but the best as if even thy enemies were in a happy place they wouldn't be umm.. in that zone >xD 

I can be a little disorganized (yet I know where things are) but I am not messy, I pick up my messes. & want things clean...Living with someone who is extremely messy, and smokes constantly...not very enjoyable. 

One time I left my cup at the computer...came back started to game a little. Took a drink of my cup, and I choked and ran to the bathroom to throw up. They had passed by, took my cup and replaced their cup there with cigarette filters, and whatever else of a concoction it was.🤢

Anyway I am fine with living alone. Even though it gets lonely. I can call someone to stay so I can be alone with someone else. 

But I still look at my drinks time from time.

• Star 1