What Is The Best Way To Deal With Liars?

I kick them out and then they go to everyone they can lying about me... go figure.

Now I'm the devil because I didn't want liars in my life...

It's actually hilarious if you like dark comedy... kick a liar/fraud &/or scammer out for doing that to you so they go around lying about you?

Take it from me, if someone lies to you, don't kick them out, just get really boring so they lose interest and go away - you kick them out, now they're going to lie about you, because that's what liars do.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Star 2

Dang, that's harsh. So generate 9 kinds of insecurities.. that's not dark humor, that's just dark.. and very sad. Should I give you 2000$ to make myself feel better? jkjk But look on the bright side of the dark side, though it may hurt, at-least you know what you mean to them, sometimes it takes years and years for some people's true colors to start showing. I call them blessings in disguise, life's too short to be wrapped up to be toyed with. It truly means they lost one of the best things in their life, don't take it too personally or do, because not everyone can give that satisfaction : ) okok yeah that's dark lololol // weeps, I maybe laughing but I'm crying on the inside : D *Hugs* xoxo 

puppy_kitten.jpg

dog-cat-best-friends-750.jpg

How I deal with a liar depends on who it is and if they're lying about me or just to me. If it's a significant other, then I just kick them out of my life. I can't be in a relationship with someone who lies to me or about me.

If it's a family member, I just don't trust anything they tell me, and keep them out of my life as much as possible.

If it's a friend, then I re-evaluate that friendship. I won't necessarily "un-friend" someone for lying to me, but I definitely won't trust them and will take everything they say with a grain of salt.

I usually confront someone if I think they're lying to me, and definitely if they're spreading lies about me. If they deny it, and I have irrefutable proof that they're lying, then I just lose all trust and respect for that person. Most often than not, I will slowly disengage that person from my life until they are no longer in it.

• Star 1

I just quit talking to them and basically cut all ties with them, cause when you bring it their attention you caught them lying then basically you get labeled as a bad guy and then all of sudden they are the v****m 🙄 main reason why anymore I keep to myself and only let in people I want in my life. 

Currently struggling with this because they are close family members. Cutting fruit off the tree after way too many chances... I usually let them talk, and talk so I can flag everything in my mind before I say anything, if I do say anything. Tomorrow I know it's going to start up again, because I know they have yet again betrayed me...so...this coming week...I'm just going to have to let them go. & I'm not sure how I'll be feeling about any of this. 

• Star 1

If you watch Gone Girl you find there is no clear way to deal with liars. Once you are in their trap & they have you painted a monster, there is nothing you can do but be torn apart by what they do to you.

• Star 3

• Elites

They will hold onto their lie, even if you present the facts.

In their mind, it’s more about them controlling their own world of fantasy that they live in, rather than admitting the truth.

Truth really is the best weapon for fighting a lie.